A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZCalendar

Share | 

The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 am

The camera fades upon the Nemesis Headquarters and it shows Cerberus Thorn and Naven X

Cerberus: So It's agreed then We'll both win our matches and then we'll let the Plan Unfold from there. We cannot lose any matches because if we do the plan will just take that much longer to complete, but when it does come to fruition it will be more than worth the wait Naven. You and I both have had many great accomplishments over our careers but the result of the Plan will outshine them all.

Footsteps can be heard coming from outside the room, Cerberus lifts his head and turns it to the door.

Cerberus: Enter

OOC: Open for Naven or EOA to continue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naven x

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Naven walks and looks out window..and begins to laugh...

Naven X: I feel bad for these flips here in Rebirth they don't what their in for...And your right thorn for our plan to work win need to win our matches and I think I have a great idea but it will need all of nemesis....

Naven looks at the door awaiting the unknown person to come in...

OCC: back to u thorn or EOA or even white
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methias White

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

methias interupts and says

methias: well guys as you no im not the healthiest but i assure you i will win matches but i think we need to foucus on our members if there is just five of us we wont make that much of an impact but if we have atleast eight or nine people that way no matter how many matches we win or lose we would still make up a huge part of the roster so we will control pwa if we have strenght in numbers.

sarena takes up were he left off

sarena: and keep in mind phenom isn't to fond of you guys so what we need to do is get some power in our corner so that when we get into some trouble we can just as easy get out of it.

methias looks at naven and Thorn

Last edited by Methias White on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naven x

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Naven and thorn welcomes Methias and Sarena as naven points them to their seat in the confernce room..Naven begins to say

Naven X: Your right white, Strength in numbers if we are going to be serious we may need more members although we have to find members we can trust cause trust is one main factor for this plan in this group....I know EOA is training riht now so we wont get to the more important things untill he get here.....But for right now I will like to to welcome Methias and Sarena to our plan.....

naven looks at thorn.....

Naven X: So do you agree with methias thorn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 am

Cerberus Stares off into the distance and the thick fog outside clears to show the skyline of Phoenoxian Island.

Cerberus: I don't beleive in any of your ancient philosophies and such, Strength comes not from size, numbers or even skill, it originates from within the more there are, the more scattered our assets are and the plan will function less smoothly. Methais, Sarena welcome but this is a group built on strength of the individuals, Five strong members are better than ten weak members. LOA is the prime example of this, 80% of it's numbers were weak, that's why I left after one month. So in reality this tight knit group will be the greatest.

All the time he speaks Cerberus never turns to face his fellow Nemesis members instead looking constantly at his island.

Cerberus: You see, I look at things in a different way to you all.

Cerberus snaps his fingers and his chair moves across the room and picks him up before returning to it's original position at the table.

Cerberus: So Methais, I assume you've been filled in on the plan, if not then what are you doing here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naven x

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Naven stops continues on with thorns answer

Naven X: I could answer that!

Naven walks to his chair...

Naven X: you see I brought Methias and Sarena here because I went to go talk with them asking him if he want to join our plan, he agreed so I brought him to the meeting...You see, It seems we have a little trouble in our hands we some guys in Firestorm, not that I care about them its just that I want our plan to go smoothly....Methais is a good competitor such as yourself thorn, and if we let guys from that minor show get the best of us then our plan is ruined...

Naven sits on the chair and at the same time EOA walks in the room standing at the end of the table..

Naven X: both of you guys are right...It doesnt care about how many guys we have it is the power within us, but we can try to get more members that know what it is the be destructive...and I think I have the perfect two guys that could be a great edition to us..

Naven points to the Dark screen in the end of the room which tuns on by itself showing a picture of two guys.....

Naven X: we can handled ourselves but I think these guys maybe helpful in our reign of sin, its just a matter of time!

Naven see EOA and welcomes him...

OCC: EOA can talk here or thorn or methias can continue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Executioner Of Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 am

EOA looks at Naven and sees everyone else else and opens his mouth to speak

Executioner Of Anarchy: whats going on guys?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naven x

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:08 pm

EOA walks to his chair and sits on it...and naven begins the say.......

Naven X: Now!...we are all here and we can get this plan started......As you know we are all in the tournaments for the PWA titles and to make this plan go effectively one of us need some gold...and the way I see it one of us might win a title at the PPV

The group nods at naven's plan....

Naven X: lets just say that when the time comes we will show the PWA world who we really are!

Naven gets up and poins at the screen....

Naven X:I see these two as the more than just a team I see them as Chaos!....chaos that will truly fit our plan to our goal.....and if we are going to rule PWA we need to take out our enemies....we all have a matches tonight and I want to give you all good luck....cause you might be getting it tonight!..haha!

the guys begin to laugh

Naven X: So...get yourselves ready and lets go to the PWA arena....I im going to go meet with these two guys there and get their decision...the meeting is over lets go.....

All the guys begin to leave conference room and naven stays and says something to himself...

Naven X:The world will never know!...HAHAHA!

Naven leaves......

OCC: the RP is over unless one of you guys wantto say somethin......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:08 am

Cerberus smiles and taps his temple.

Cerberus: Ah. I see. if you'll excuse me i have some business to atend to

Cerberus Leaves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methias White

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 am

Methias looks at sarena and says

methias: and uhhh me an sarena have some.......important business to attend to.

methias picks up sarena and jets out the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)   

Back to top Go down

The Plan Unfolds (ATTN Naven and EOA)
Page 1 of 1