Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

The Hero saves the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHero

The Hero saves the day Empty
PostSubject: The Hero saves the day   The Hero saves the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 pm

*The camera shows TheHero walking at the parking lot searching for his car.*

TheHero: "Hmm, where did I park it again?"

*He looks around as he sees a female PWA fan looking scared at a suspicious person standing right before her with a mask on. The Hero watches the scene as the suspicious person takes out a knife of his pocket and the girl falls to the ground and starts to scream.*

TheHero: "What the...!?"

*He runs towards the guy with the knife. The guy notices him and turns around, preparing the knife to hit TheHero. As TheHero gets into his range he swings the knife trying to cut him into the face. TheHero dodges the attempt and hits him into the face with his right hand. He kicks him in the gut.*

TheHero lifts the suspicious person on his shoulders in a Hijack Clutch
and turns him in the air while grabbing his head to drive his head face first on the ground executing a LEGENDARY A Hero's Fate

*The suspicious guy lays motionless on the ground as TheHero turns towards the girl.*

TheHero: "Are you alright?"

*The girl looks at TheHero, still scared and nods.*

TheHero: "Okay, good. I guess that guy won't get up that soon. You want to get back to the arena?"

*The girl nods again.*

TheHero: "Okay, now let me help you up."

*He takes her hand and gets her back to her feet.*

TheHero: "So now let's get going. I'll tell the security to take care of that guy."

*They both walk back to the arena as the camera shows the guy still laying on the ground.*

Back to top Go down

The Hero saves the day
Page 1 of 1