A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZCalendar

Share | 

A message to CW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: A message to CW   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:29 am

*An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red blue white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arenas loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He is in his usual clothes. A black leather jacket, fine black jeans, and red sports gloves. The short man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he go's. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches a microphone out of his pocket.*

Eternal Eclipse: So this is it! Week number 3 of PWA's very first season. Isn't it exhilarating! Coming here to the Eternal Isles to see ME defeat my opponents with my pure skill!

*Eternal Eclipse drags on the last part of skill like he is better than everyone else. The crowd boo's*

Eternal Eclipse: In short time I have established myself as a premier fighter in PWA! Going 2-0 defeating both The Dark Flame and Trace Wells! Both our impressive wins in my already Am-A-Zing career! After last weeks dominating performance against Wells, I advance on to the semi-final round in the PWA world championship tournament! Where the last man standing will the first ever PWA World Heavyweight champion of the world!

*The crowd cheers*

Eternal Eclipse: Tonight my opponent is none other than the legendary Crimson Wrath! Some one I have known for a long time and is a member of this group known as Rebellion. I mean what a stupid name for a stable. Rebellion! One man puts his neck out for you, facing all risk possible to give you a home and a job and you REBEL him! What is that? I am speaking of none other than... myself! My family spent millions of dollars to get this organization up and running and this how you repay us! You rebellion swine are filth and I intend to send a message to them tonight! I will defeat Crimson Wrath and get the respect I deserve!

*The crowd has a mixture of cheers and Boo's. Eternal Eclipse drops his head and raises his mic in the air with one hand.*

Eternal Eclipse: CW!!!! Prepare to be.... DEVASTATED!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CW

PostSubject: Re: A message to CW   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:49 am

Suddenly “The Weapon They Fear” by Heaven Shall Burn starts blasting through the arena as the sound system hardly covers the noise of a revving engine from backstage. A flaming red Ferrari Modena appears from behind the curtains and stops at the top of the ramp. Crimson Wrath revs the engine to what seems to be his absolute limit as the pyros go off. From behind the wall of smoke and light, Crimson Wrath appears. He walks down toward the ring with a cocky grin on his face. He slides into the ring and walks to the middle of the ring, he puts a mic up to his lips.

CW: Well, well, well, if isn't some worthless punk putting his life on the line to prove himself worthy. Worthy of what you might ask? Absolutely nothing! You are truly a waste of words, a nameless fool stepping up to the platinum of this business. I should charge you for every second of my valuable time focused at a peasant such as yourself. The Rebellion is nothing you want to poke at, or so god help me I'll end your life in this very ring! You're a waste of air, its your kind thats been polluting this ring with talentless, mediocre, overconfident, self centered rookies! So tonight you better bring your A game sonny, you better give it all you got. Because, big bad CW is gonna wipe the deck of pests like you. I'm gonna pound some sense into your skull, and then maybe, maybe then you'll quit being an ignorant little brat and let the big boys run this joint! I'm stronger then you could ever imagine, and you might have made it this far but your career ends here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A message to CW   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:40 am

*Eternal Eclipse dose not looked phased at all by CW's remarks. He just looks him right in the eye.*

Eternal Eclipse: I'm not afraid of you or you're words! You come in here, preaching me, about being over-confident. Well you had better look in the mirror pal! You define egotistic. You just need to remember one thing CW. I know how to back up my words in the ring! I already have 2 wins in PWA! You have one! So don't come in here calling ME the rookie! In PWA, we are all rookies! Be glad that i don't file this and get you're butt fired.

*Eternal Eclipse backs away from Cw about 3 feet.*

Eternal Eclipse: Now how about you get out of my ring! Go back to you're little club you call rebellion. I wont even spit in you're direction! Now would you kindly...

*Eternal Eclipse moves to the side and points to the backstage area.*

Eternal Eclipse: Leave!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CW

PostSubject: Re: A message to CW   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

occ: you sure? i didnt watch the first show but i believe i've won two matches aswell.

CW stands in the middle of the ring, rubbing his chin in thought. Then puts the mic back up to his lips.

CW: Fired?! Whats that you say, you getting me fired?

CW bursts into laughter momentary

CW: What a joke, what a flipping joke! When I say some ones a rookie I mean it. Nice try I'll give you that. Just comes to show how much coward scum you are, you can only dream of not having to face me. So just who in the hell do you think you are? You think you can just walk out here and give me orders. Well let me put this into perspective, you'll be giving me orders tonight, telling me to stop beating you to a bloody pulp! I might have been around here as long as you but I've been in the business a hell of a lot longer. Didn't you parents ever tell you to respect your elders? Now don't go pulling that child psychology on me, trying to get in the last word. Its time to let your fists speak for you, even though it's a lost cause. Because your looking at the soon to be first PWA Heavyweight champion!

CW puts up his fists and gets into his boxing stance. (lets just say the fight comes after the argument, unless you want to add more)

Last edited by CW on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A message to CW   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:23 am

OOC: No thats good. Also I was going of the win/loss page and it says you have only been in one match. Plus this will be the last*

Eternal Eclipse: I never had a mother and my father was gone all the time. So yes, my parents never did teach me proper manners! But I was taught how to kick your butt!

*Eternal Eclipse backs up and waits for the bell to ring.*

(RP done)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to CW   

Back to top Go down

A message to CW
Page 1 of 1