Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Set an example.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cartouschke

Cartouschke

Set an example. Empty
PostSubject: Set an example.   Set an example. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm

The camera zooms in on Kirsty and Cartouschke standing backstage in front of a big "Freedom or Fire" logo. Kirsty looks at her cameraman who cues her for the interview.

Kirsty: Welcome viewers to our first PWA-PPV. I'm standing here backstage with one of the contenders for the first Scorching Phoenix Championship title; welcome Cartouschke.

Cartouschke: Thank you Kirsty.

Kirsty: First question: How do you feel about being a contender for the title.

Cartouschke: Well Kirsty it is only fair that I am a contender. Like I told you the last time we had a conversation, I am a planner. This is all part of my plan.

Kirsty: You sounds very convinced, isn't there a possibility that your plans may fail?

Cartouschke: Of course plans may fail, but not for me. I carefully try to get my information about the weaknesses of my opponents and I plan my strategy accordingly. If I get the wrong information that may have a big impact on my match. That's why I choose my sources even more carefully.

Kirsty: And what did your sources tell you about your opponent: S"A"NTODEL"A"CIUDADEL"A"?

Cartouschke: Hahahaha, that will all be too easy right. But let me tell you this. I plan ahead and my plan is to win of course. How I win will be clear for all to see in the ring. Let's just say I plan to destroy him and set him as an example for the things to come.

Kirsty: What example is that?

Cartouschke: After I win the title, excuse me: after I win MY TITLE, there will be wrestlers eager to get a shot at what is rightfully mine. And before they try I suggest they take a look at what will be remembered as the remains of who, or what, was once the great wrestler: S"A"NTODEL"A"CIUDADEL"A". It will give them something to think about as to why challenging me is be a bad choice on their part. I will win that title and it will stay my title. I planned it that way.

Kirsty: And with those words we return to ringside. Thank you Cartouschke.
Back to top Go down

Set an example.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Archives :: Old Rps :: Season 1-
Jump to: