A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZCalendar

Share | 

TagTeam Action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

PostSubject: TagTeam Action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 am

A Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena as a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves. El Cholo makes his way to the ring wearing a leather jacket, cuff up pants and a bandana around his face. El Cholo enters the ring while the annoucer quickly gets a microphone and gives it to El Cholo. El Cholo begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Man what is going on with me? First I lose in a tag team Match, then to Kim Anderson, and now I lose to Horror. I need to stop this losing streak I am having all of a sudden. That is why I have just found out that I will be in a match against Horror and El Esqueleto Oscuro vs. Ultimate Sickness and the one and only El Cholo.
-
-
The fans begin to cheer loudly with excitement.
-
-
El Cholo: Now I just notice that Ultimate Sickness and El Esqueleto Oscuro aren't in the level that me and Horror are right now. So it is going to work like this. Ultimate Sickness if you are hearing me just leave El Esqueleto to me I'll make sure to make him wish that he was never in the ring with us. Oh and with Horror we both can take a chance at him then I will deliver the final move that will surely make us win.
-
-
El Cholo starts to smile.
-
-
El Cholo: So unless anyone else is going to come out here and say something then let the match begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TagTeam Action
Page 1 of 1