Phoenix Wrestling Alliance

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZCalendar

Share | 

Wildthing joins commentary booth at the PPV/ a message to Nemesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildthing

PostSubject: Wildthing joins commentary booth at the PPV/ a message to Nemesis   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:14 am

Mike: Boy oh boy James, I can't believe what a Pay-Per-View we've had so far.

James: Man, I've sometimes wonder what our General Manager's jobs are going to be if they don't live up to the expectations of the owner?

Mike: Why would you even think about that James? These GM's are giving it their all to put on this show and you are going to say that!?

Suddenly without warning "Wildthing" played by the X's is heard from the huge speakers and Wildthing, wearing his trademark shades, leather jacket and pants appears at the top of the ramp.

James: Well, well, well if it isn't the daredevil man whom failed to win is first match? Costing perhaps his one and only shot at any gold in this company.

*Wildthing walks down the ramp and towards the announcer's table and the crowd is just going nuts*

Mike: I think he might have heard you James.

James: So what, I can probably beat him in an arm wrestling contest, I bet even a child can beat him in a staring contest.

Wildthing stops at the announcer's stable and slides on a headset over his head.

James: Hey, this isn't your locker room pal, and if I'm not mistaken you were not invited to join us, nor are you on the card to compete tonight. So why don't you just head to the back or go buy a ticket from a street scalper?

Wildthing gives a smug look

Wildthing: You know James when I heard you and Mike make fun of me after my first defeat, I actually went out and played some pool with some of my buddies because when I seen your head I had nothing else on my mind except pool. In other words I'm saying that there are shampoos and medical break throughs for your hair loss ordeal.

James gets all red and begins to breath heavily through his nostrils. Mike is dumbfounded at what he had just heard.

James: What makes you any different than a bum from the streets then?

Mike: Now let's not get too hasty James.

James: Stay out of this Mike; well Wildthing?

Wildthing sits down on an empty chair behind the announcer's table

Wildthing: The difference is that, I'm here to show Nemesis that I'm not afraid of their so called threats towards PWA and that I am a man whom isn't afraid or terrified of them; they should actually be terrified of me. I know for a fact that they are going to be here tonight and I wanted to show them that I'm right here!

James: Hey Mike, are you sure that they didn't make a mistake when they hired this guy? Because it seems that they picked this guy up from an insane asylum. Because this guy is out of his mind. I think he wants to commit suicide if he's considering taking on Nemesis.

Wildthing: No cue-ball, I'm not technically insane, although that's what a teamful of doctors said. If I was really insane I would have probably have already have gotten a restraining order against Nemesis. I'm just a man on a mission to see what Nemesis is capable of doing that's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing joins commentary booth at the PPV/ a message to Nemesis   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Edited. Also, for future reference it's James Black (Not Jack, I've made that mistake millions of times myself haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wildthing joins commentary booth at the PPV/ a message to Nemesis
Page 1 of 1