Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

New Determination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: New Determination   New Determination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 am

The camera zooms in backstage in El Cholo's locker room where El Cholo is sitting down in a chair. The camera guy zooms into El Cholo who looks like is about to speak to a interviewer.
-
-
Interviewer: El Cholo what are you going to do now since you and Ultimate Sickness won against Horror and El Esquelto Oscuro. I been hearing that you and Ultimate Sickness may be forming a TagTeam and dominate on the lower ranks is that true?
-
-
El Cholo: To answer your second first of all i am not going to make a TagTeam with Ultimate Sickness. I am a one many army and i am going to dominate the lower ranks by myself. I don't need someone to get in my way and steal my wins from me just like Ultimate Sickness did in our match. Also i am going to work hard and show everyone that i am soon to be a champion in this federation.
-
-
Interviewer: El Cholo who do you have on mine facing next. Will it be Ultimate Sickness or someone else?
-
-
El Cholo: I really don't have anyone on mind who i want to face right now. But if Ultimate Sickness or anyone backstage wants to face me i am always looking for a challenge or an easy win in Ultimate Sickness case since we all know that i was the won that made us win and not him.
-
-
Interviewer: El Cholo these are some strong words from someone that just one won match and has lost the last three matches.
-
-
El Cholo: Still i know i am the best of doing my job and that is making people tap out and beg for mercy. Also i am looking for some excitement in this federation and that is why i am making a open challenge for anyone that dares to face me or a feud with someone that will make other feuds seem like noting.
-
-
Interviewer: Will it seems this is all the time we have left. El Cholo it was nice interviewing you.
-
-
As the interviewer begins to leave El Cholo grabs the interviewer from behind and ...1! First German Suplex connected! And ...2 second German Suplex! And ...3! performing Legendary Three Amigos!! El Cholo begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Let this be a message to all.
Back to top Go down

New Determination
Page 1 of 1