Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)   The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm

OOC: For those who remember this i went a little insane. Well i changed the ending so everyone can be involved in a for fun RP!

*One day Eternal Eclipse was walking down the street outside his massive mansion in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. EE had a craving for soda crackers and a slurpee so he went to 7-11 a few blocks away. After 12 minutes of walking Eternal Eclipse came across a very old lady. Eternal Eclipse payed no attention to her and kept walking. The withered old lady was wearing a very long black cloak. Another 12 minutes of walking double E reached the 7-11. He walked inside and went to the very back of the store. Looking for soda crackers, he searched every isle. But found no crackers anywhere! Furious, Eternal Eclipse walked up to the counter to the lady behind it.*

Eternal Eclipse: Excuse me ma'am where are the crackers?

7-11 lady: We dont carry crackers here, sorry.

Eternal Eclipse: Damn it! Well I will just get a slurpee then!

7-11 lady: Ours is broken, sorry.

*Eternal Eclipse face gets a little twitch in it. After a few moments he gets up right and walks out the store and heads home.*

*After a few moments of walking EE crosses the old lady saring at him again. He stops and looks down to her. She has no idea he is even there. She just continues staring ahead of her. Eternal Eclipse does not bother and continues walking home. As EE walka home, he realizes something. There is another 7-11 down the road where he lives the same way. So he turns around and heads back.*

*After a few minutes of walking he crosses the old lady again, and again she pays no attention to the welthy man. Paying no attention to her this time he continues walking. 15 minutes later, EE arrives at the other 7-11 looking for soda crackers and a slurpee. Eternal Eclipse repeats the same process. Heads to the back of the store. Checks every isle and finds no soda crackers. He heads to the front counter again. This time a very lage man is behind the counter with a thick norwegian accent.*

Eternal Eclipse: *Sigh* Do you guys have crackers here?

Large 7-11 man: We don't carry crackers here, sorry.

Eternal Eclipse: I will have a slurpee then. Where is the machine sir?

Large 7-11 man: Oh, our slurpee machine is down. Sorry.

*Eternal Eclipse does not bother freaking out. He is furious and frustrated and just runs out the store. He continues running towards his house with an angry expression on his face. As he nears the old lady on the side walk he again pays no attention. As he runs he trips over he feet and they both tumbe to the ground.*

Eternal Eclipse: What the hell lady?! Watch what your doing!?

Little Old Lady: It was all my fault...

*Eternal Eclipse continues walking home when he stops and his gaze widens after what the little old lady says. It was like glass breaking in his head.

Little Old Lady: Sorry.

*Eternal Eclipse turns around slowly. He stares at the lod lad and the old lady stares back at him.*

Eternal Eclipse: I-I-It was you was'nt it!? Your the one behind the counter at 7-11! Your the one who sabatoged the slurpee machine and got rid of all the crackers! Right?!

Little Old Lady: Yes, yes it was.

Eternal Eclipse: Why?

Little Old Lady: I two had a craving for Soda Crackers and slurpees. But I took it too far. It became and obsession! I could not stop having Slurpees and Soda Crackers until I flushed the city clean. I went insane. my obsession drove me to murder of the 7-11 people. I had to stop you from becoming what I became. So I played the roles of those men and women hoping you would'nt discover me. But it is too late now.

Eternal Eclipse: How would you know I would go Insane?

Little Old Lady: Because....
*The little old lady reached for the hood of he cloak and yanked it back with swift hands. Revaeling the face of... ETERNAL ECLIPSE!!

Eternal Eclipse 2: ...Im you!!!

Eternal Eclipse: What the-!? No, no, no, NO!!!!!

*Eternal Eclipse bolts down the street away from himself. He sprints until he runs out of site of EE2. he runs into someting hard and it akes him fal hard on his back. He looks up see's himself again. He jumps up again and sprints the other direction. The 3rd EE chases him in hot pursuit. The original continues runing until he finds salvage in a 7-11. He sighs and turns around. Behind him are 7 diffrent Eternal Eclipse's. THe original EE screams in fear. He bolts out the door and heads into the middle of a bust intersection. With cars wizzing by him he turns around. 20 EE's are in pursuit. THe original Eternal Eclipse turns around again and spots a hummer coming at him spot on. He jumps into the big car head first. EE's head go's through the winshield and screams in pain as the driver of the car is HIM! The car hits the brakes and EE flys out of the car and onto the pavement. He is dead and is surrounded by all the other Eternal Eclipse's.*

*Eternal Eclipse wakes up in a hospital bed. He has no idea where he is. EE is hooked up to a life support system. His father is beside him on a chair beside the bed.*

Carter Bilodeau Sr.: You were in a horribe accident son.

Eternal Eclipse: So you brought me to a public hospital! You know i only like Dr. Freeman.

EE's father: I know son. I forgot. Sorry.

*Eternal Eclipse looks at his father with wild eyes. He hears a click and turns his head to the door.*

EE's Father: That must be the doctor. Relax son!
*The door opens wide and standing there is none other than ETERNAL ECLIPSE! The Eternal Eclipse in the bed screams as the cloned Eternal Eclipse attacks him.*

Eternal Eclipse: Someone get me out if here!!
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)   The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am

OOC: Hope you don't mind me jumping away from your story for a bit.

Meanwhile, There is a nightclub full of people who are dancing. We see Spriorite with several people. They are all sat in a circle around a central table that is lined up with shot glasses. Spriorite and his friends down their shots then bang their hands on the table when they're finished. Spriorite lets out a wolf howl which his friends soon join in on. Spriorite sits back into his seat smiling. He looks across the room and noticed a silver haired figure who he recognises to be his co worker Eternal Eclipse.

Spriorite: I'll be back in a minute guys, I'm just gonna go toilet.

Spriorite gets up and begins to walk over towards the bathrooms when out of the corner of his eyes he sees another silver haired figure walk upto the bar. Spriorite looks again and notices that the man looks a lot like EE, Spriorite just shrugs it off and carries on towards the bathroom. When inside Spriorite goes to the toilet then goes to the sink to wash his hands. In the mirror he sees Eternal Eclipse walk into the bathroom too.

Spriorite: Hey EE, I didn't think I'd see you here!

Eternal Eclipse doesn't react to Spriorite in any way, walks into one of the cubicles then closes the door.

Spriorite: (To Self) Alright, don't answer me then.

Spriorite dries his hands then pushes open the door to go back into the club. On the other side of the door is Eternal Eclipse. Spriorite's eye open wide in disbelief.

Spriorite: I swear I just saw you!

Again Eternal Eclipse ignores him.

Spriorite: Eugh, Fine.

Spriorite pushes past his co worker and upto the bar. He pulls up a seat and then orders a drink from the bar man. He swivels around on the stool and sees Eternal Eclipse on the other side of the room sat by the friends he was taking shots with. Spriorite rubs his eyes with his hands while the bar man hands Spriorite the drink which he immediately downs in one gulp. Spriorite wipes the sweat off of his head then decides to leave the bar. He pushes his way through the dance floor and towards the door that will take him out into the night. As Spriorite steps out onto the street he notices Eternal Eclipse parked in a yellow taxi across the street. Spriorite stares at his friend confused then pulls out his mobile. He presses some numbers and places the phone to his ear. After a few second Spriorite begins to talk.

Spriorite: Hello.

Spriorite's face changes when he realises the voice on the end of the line isn't the voice he was prepared to hear.

Spriorite: Excuse me, Could I just ask who this is?

Spriorite nods.

Spriorite: So this is Mr Bilodeau? Could I possibly speak to your son?

A sad look crosses Spriorite's face.

Spriorite: What do you mean he's in the hospital? How long has he been there?

Spriorite waits for a reply.

Spriorite: Alright, thank you. I'll speak to you again.

Someone calls Spriorite's name so he turns around to see who is there.

OOC: Over to whoever wants to meet me :L
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)   The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 am

Spriorite is facing Cerberus Thorn and Thorn has a confused look on his face, a rare thing for Cerberus

Thorn:Sam, what's with all the EE's around the place tonight? Because I just got a report that EE was taken to Hospital to be treated for insanity. I assume you knew that already since I overheard you on the phone with our generous benefactor. Personally I despise Nightclubs but you obviously don't. And I don't really care, that's your life, and I don't have one so you see the difference. Sam, We need to get to the hospital to help EE before something truly insane happens.

Cerberus leans on the hood of his Ferrari 458 Italia and cranes his neck at Spriorite.

Thorn: You coming?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)   The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Spriorite looks Cerberus up and down, then looks at the car he is leaning on then back at Cerberus.

Spriorite: What kind of person would I be if I didn't say yes to that?

Spriorite and Cerberus both enter the car. Cerberus puts his foot down and speeds off down to the street towards the hospital. As they are driving Spriorite looks out of the window and sees EE being sick on the side of the street, getting caught up in a street fight, and up against a wall kissing another silver haired EE.

Spriorite: I know I'm not going crazy now! There really are hundreds of EE's around. I thought it was just the drink but clearly it's not. We need to get to that hospital fast.

Cerberus nods and pushes his foot down even harder so the cars accelerates causing the surroundings to become a mass of blurry objects. Almost as soon as this started Cerberus stops the car outside the hospital main entrance. Both wrestlers get out of the car and then look up towards the hospital. Without speaking both men walk through the entrance and are met by hundreds of EEs, They are some dressed in nurses uniforms, some in doctor's scrubs. Some behind the food counters of the main lobby. Some are being pushed away in gurnies.

Spriorite: Is this some kind of dream?

Cerberus shakes his head.

Spriorite: Let's go ask at reception.

Spriorite and Cerberus walk up to reception and ring the bell so they can have someone come to help them. To no surprise EE turns around behind the desk dressed in a receptionist's uniform.

EE: Can I help you?

Spriorite: Ummm, Yes, I guess you could ... Could you tell me where Carter Bilodeau is?

EE types some stuff into his computer.

EE: There isn't anyone here by that name. Sorry.

Spriorite and Cerberus' faces drop.

Spriorite: All right, thank you for your help.

Both wrestlers turn around and are met immediately by an old man in an expensive looking suit.

Spriorite: Mr Bilodeau I presume?

Before the man has any time to reply there is a loud noise from the main entrance. All three men turn to see what the commotion is and they see several EE clones swarming over a person that had presumably started a fight.

OOC: Open to whoever wants to start a fight. Unless of course Cerberus wants to contine. We will get to you EE! I promise!
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)   The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Cerberus smiles and slouches into a fighting position.

Cerberus: Ah a good fight sequence.

Cerberus shouts to the clones and some turn to run at him. Cerberus smashes a glass panel on the wall and takes out a fire extinguisher, using it to blast carbon Dioxide at the clones, it slows them but they keep coming. Cerberus tosses away the extinguisher and rams his heavily armoured shoulder into one of the clones, he then swings his fist into another and turns to see Spriorite fighting off more clones.

Cerberus: Damn this, there's too many. Mr. Bilodeau, what did you do?!

Cerberus throws roundhouse kicks at some other clones and uppercuts at more still. After a few minutes Cerberus smashes a window and starts throwing the clones out of it.

Cerberus: You know this would have been a hell of a lot easier if I had my sword with me, you know that?

Cerberus calls for an elevator

Cerberus: Sam, Mr. Bilodeau we need to get to Carter.

The elevator arrives and it is, of course, filled with EE clones

Cerberus: Great.

By now all the clones are off the mystery fighter and his idenity is revealed as..........

OOC: whoever wants to be the fighter can continue from here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)   The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day EE went Mad!! (Epik Break RP, Open for anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Archives :: Old Rps :: Off Season.-
Jump to: