Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Rising To The Top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

Rising To The Top Empty
PostSubject: Rising To The Top   Rising To The Top Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:44 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves El Cholo makes his way to the ring wearing a leather jacket and pants and a bandana around his face. El Cholo hugs the loyal fans and shake thier hands. El Cholo goes around the ring and gets a chair from under the ring and throws it to the ring as a commentator gives El Cholo a microphone. El Cholo places the chair in the middle of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises both his hands on the air while the thousands of fans begin to cheer. El Cholo gets down and sits on the chair and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Welcome all you fans back to a new season of PWA Phoenix Wrestling Alliance. Now last season wasn't a good seson for me losing three of my four matches that i had and that is why i am starting from the bottom of the food chain and making my way up.
-
-
Fans begin to cheer.
-
-
El Cholo: That is why i am facing El Esqueleto Oscuro first, Ultimate Sickness second. TheHero third, Horror fourth, and lastly the Inferno Champion Kim Anderson. But there is a catch to this if i lose any of my matches before i face Kim Anderson i won't face Kim Anderson for the title and only in a non-title match.
-
-
Fans begin to boo and cheer.
-
-
El Cholo: I am a man of my words when i say this that i will guarentee that i will be undefeated this season and by the end of this season we will have a new Inferno Champion and that is El Cholo so El Esqueleto Oscuro come down here and make it fast i want this match to be over as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

Rising To The Top
Page 1 of 1