Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Possibilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Possibilities   Possibilities Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:45 am

The camera open on the farmilliar landscape of the yet unnamed Nemesis Island and zooms to show the full detail of the visible portion of the HQ before fading out. Inside, the camera turns on and shows Cerberus Thorn and Naven X, seemingly having a war of words.

Cerberus: NAVEN DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO ALL THAT YOU DID AT THE PPV?!?! BECAUSE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED YOU CARE FOR NO-ONE'S SUCCESS BUT YOUR OWN, YOU DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE REST OF US AND YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T CARE WHERE WE END UP SO LONG AS YOU HAVE A DAMN BELT ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!!!.

Cerberus Punches a wall, leaving a large indentation in it.

Cerberus: AND GUESS WHAT MR. X? I KNOW WHY YOU KEEP US AROUND, IT'S BECAUSE YOU NEED US TO BE SUCCESSFUL! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING REMOTELY BIG WITHOUT BACK UP. IF I REMEMBER YOU SPENT A LONG TIME TRAILING BEHIND A CERTAIN SOMEONE A FEW MONTHS BACK!

The camera focuses on Cerberus' face and the rage is clear in his eyes.

Cerberus: I AM SO CLOSE TO WALKING OUT OF HERE AND GOING BACK TO PHOENOXIAN ISLAND! BUT I WON'T AND YOU KNOW WHY?!. Because I need this too, Look at what I do if I have no real objective, I sit at home and do nothing on my off days, but here, I have a purpose. The Plan is my purpose. Don't Worry Naven, I'm calm now, I lost it for a bit but i'm fine, Stage one of the Plan is complete, Correct?

Cerberus awaits Naven's Answer
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibilities   Possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Naven X looks at Cerberus with a confused look.

[color=darkred]Naven X: Cerberus, have you even listened to what I've said in the past weeks. All I wanted was to see Nemesis with some gold, I didn't care who holds the belts as long as we had some titles. I want everyone in Nemesis to be successful, also if you can calm down for just a *@$£ minute I had a surprise for everyone in PWA, color]

Naven looks over the night sky.

Naven X: At Freedom or Fire Nemesis did exactly what was planned from the begining and that's making an impact. I've showed respect for all you guys here in Nemesis and I don't give a damn about anyone else. Thorn, your anger is the reason you're a part of this alliance of destruction and without you it will crumble.

Naven looks at Thorn face to face.

Naven X: And trust me, I won't be serious unless it becomes serious

Naven X sees the ship

Naven X: part 1 of our plan is complete, this is just the begining, .

Naven walks to the port steps.

Naven X: and as for this island, it needs a name, what do you think Thorn?

Naven waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibilities   Possibilities Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:34 am

Cerberus walks foward and stands next to Naven. He looks out into the black abyss that stretches before them.

Cerberus: You know Naven, no boats ever dock here, so why does this port even exist on the island? I mean all smart ships know the right place to go. On the topic of the name, I have no idea, we need a name that will strike fear into all those who are unfortunate enough to hear it. I say Nightmare Island. A place no one with half a brain would visit. A place that is barren except for the one citadel that houses a minor part of our Headquarters, This whole Island is our Headquarters, but there is no visible entrance, excluding this dock, which leads to the ciitadel, that has no entrance.

Cerberus stares into the abyss as a barge fades into focus on the horizon.

Cerberus: Ah, heres the rest of the team, If they brought an interviewer with them I swear to god i will rip their oesophagus out of their throats and feed it to my scorpion. So Naven, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibilities   Possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Naven laughes at the comment thorn made and replies....

Naven X: Yeah, I im getting sick and tired of the lame interviewers, we need to have our own interviewer that we can relate to, plus your scorpion looks kinda hungry....but as for right now we got some business to take care of.....

The rest of Nemesis looks at the night sky as the moon shines in the ocean.....

Naven X: As you know tonight we need to get ready for our matches as always...and let now opponnet leave without a clear message from us....Also, We know those guys from that minor show decided to come to rebith so let give them a "warm welcome" so they will know who they were dealing with and now they are here tonight...so all of us will be accompanying max and sparda in their match so there is no problem....

Naven looks at the memebers of nemesis

Naven X: and rememeber guys...There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things...and we know who we are!....If any of you all got anything to say let us know....If not lets get ready to go.

Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibilities   Possibilities Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 am

Cerberus: I may know of someone that we can use. As an interviewer, not as scorpion food, though I have a suggestion for that as well. I say Spriorite and Katz

Th camera fades away as nemesis enters the barge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibilities   Possibilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Rebirth Week 1-
Jump to: