Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

I interview someone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spriorite

Spriorite

I interview someone. Empty
PostSubject: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 pm

The camera turns on to see a young teenage looking girl sat at her computer. The young girl has blonde pigtails and as the camera pans around to the side of her we see that she is on a popular video sharing site and that she also has a "TheSamPrior" tee shirt on. The girl watches a few videos and then clicks on the button that takes her to the home page of the site. She looks at the screen and then lets out an excited squeel and rapidly moves the mouse and clicks on whatever has excited her. The screen changes to the video screen and we see Spriorite standing in his bedroom wearing his usual black and white long sleeve baseball top. The girl clicks the "full screen" button and the video immediately jumps to full screen mode. The girl waits for the video to buffer a bit and then clicks the play button. Spriorite begins to talk in the video.

Spriorite: Hey guys, How are you all? I thought I'd film this video because I basically have nothing else to do

Spriorite tussles his long fringe around a bit then continues to talk.

Spriorite: Today I'm gonna do something a bit different, I know I normally create videos that involve my younger family members punching me in the face or videos wherein I talk about crazy things but today I'm going to do an interview with one of my friends from the wrestling wor ...

The video stops playing and the girl curses when she notices that the video has reached as far as it can buffer for the moment. She continues cursing as she brings up another internet window and checks one of the social networking sites that she is on where she notices that "TheSamPrior1" has written a post that says "My newest video is currently uploading! It won't be long now before you can all be watching it, written by TheSamPrior1 5 minutes ago"
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 pm

The girl changes windows and notices that the video has finished buffering all the way to the end so she puts it up to full screen mode again and clicks play.

Spriorite: ld. Before I talk to him though I'd like to give a quick shout out to the lucky fan of the day who is ...

Spriorite bangs his arms against his legs creating a drum roll.

Spriorite: ... TrOlLhEiM96, so basically I'll just link to that guys channel in the dooblydoo. Now onto the main point of the video, Today I'm going to be talking to my friend "Phenom the vampire lord", despite his name he is actually a cool guy. Basically what has happened is I asked him questions via email and he created a video in which he responds to them and then sent those to me which I've edited into my video. I hope you enjoy it. My first question for Phenom is ...

Spriorite pauses momentarily.

Spriorite: How are you today?

The video cuts to a shot of Phenom.

OOC: Phen, could you answer the question and then maybe cut the shot back to me or something for me to carry on?
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Phenom: Hungry. Can we get this over with so i can feed?

A faint scream seems to be coming from the other room.

Phenom:Next question...

Camera fades back to Sam.
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Spriorite pulls a disgusted face.

Spriorite: I promise you viewers that he really isn't all THAT bad.

Spriorite tussles his fringe again then continues.

Spriorite: So Phenom, What have you been upto since the collapse of GWA?

The camera cuts back to Phenom.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Smiles in a creepy way making sure his fangs are caught on camera.

Phenom: Yeah, well since the collapse of GWA i've been busy with my personal life. I had to take care of some business for my father and... Yeah that's about it... Taking care of business...
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:49 pm

The camera again cuts back to Spriorite again.

Spriorite: I think it will be safe to assume that the "business" he's been taking care of is not legitimate business deals and the such,. Anyways, next question is ...

An elderly looking man walks into the room where Spriorite is.

Man: Do you want some tea?

Spriorite: Yeah dad, I'm filming right now though ... You kind of just walked in on me ...

Spriorite's dad: Oh right, Well, sorry. I'll leave you be.

His dad waves goodbye to the camera as he walks out of the room. Spriorite shakes his head then continues to talk.

Spriorite: What was I saying before that?

Spriorite looks up at the ceiling trying to remember what he was saying, he raises his hand in triumph then carries on talking once again.

Spriorite: I remember now, So Phenom what have you got planned for your future in wrestling? any new projects or federations or anything?

The camera cuts to a shot of Phenom.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Phenom: Well i have been approached by a number of General Managers and Federation Owners but as if right now no contracts have been signed. I'm taking bookings for high profile matches but i work on a single show contract so i can leave whenever i want to. Some places are just packed with idiots and i can not stand the sight of them for more than the duration of the bloodshed.

He pauses for a moment and seems to have a hard time deciding whether to reveal his plans or not.

Phenom: But when it's all said and done, the Plague shall consume the entire wrestling world!
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:04 pm

The shot cuts back to Spriorite who has a shocked look on his face.

Spriorite: The plague? You're not talking about Swine flu are you? wait, no, That's over and done with. Must be something else and now I'm rambling.

Spriorite begins to scat randomly then continues talking.

Spriorite: right, My penultimate question is would you be willing to have a feud with me if we ever end up in the same federation in the future?, bear in mind the condiiton of our friendship hangs on your answer.

Spriorite laughs and when he is finished the camera cuts to Phenom again.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 pm

The Vampire Lord seems to be amused by this question as he starts laughing on camera.

Phenom: Come on, Sam, you know you can't vlog without a spine... or blood. You've never been up to my level and probably never will be as your goals aren't high enough.

Phenom: So for the sake of our "friendship" i wouldn't feud with you, but i would fight you once... just to make all those childish thoughts of yours go away.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

The camera cuts back to Spriorite who has a smirk on his and is nodding delicately.

Spriorite: That is fighting talk my man! I like it, I guess I'll see you in the ring one day and on that day we'll see who truly is the better man ... or whatever the hell you are.

Spriorite laughs out loud then carries on talking still with a smirk on his face.

Spriorite: My final question is a comment question and was submitted by a username called ...

Spriorite raises his hand and a name appears on the screen with a loud bing noise.

Spriorite: She asks " What would you rather eat? A diseased cow or a diseased fish" ... wait, what? That's a horrible question. I have no idea why I chose it but yeah there you go Phen! there's your final question.

The camera cuts to Phenom for the final time.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Phenom: Neither! i do not eat! i Feed. and neither of those is on my menu. But the person who asked that question might be...

He starts laughing as the camera fades back to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Spriorite appears back on the screen with wide eyes.

Spriorite: That is weird. Anyways guys that was my video for today, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope all of you will comment or rate a thumbs up or something! and remember I still need comments for punishment ideas! I'll see all you guys another time. Bye!

Spriorite holds his arm up and places his palm over the camera lens and the video ends. The young girl pulls the video out of full screen mode and then begins to write a comment about the video she just watched that says "That Phenom guy seems fake and gay!". She posts her comment then closes down the window and begins to shut down the computer as she gets up out of her chair and leaves the room. The screen fades to black.

OOC: End of RP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I interview someone.   I interview someone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I interview someone.
Page 1 of 1