Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Cartouschke's arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartouschke

Cartouschke

Cartouschke's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Cartouschke's arrival   Cartouschke's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:10 pm

The door opens and in the door opening a silhouette of a masculine man carrying a duffel-bag is seen against the bright sunlight piercing in. The man looks down the corridor, clearly not familiar to the building. The door closes behind him as he starts making his way along the different doors he passes, glancing at the nametags on the door to see if he finds something or somebody that can help him.

Halfway through the corridor he notices a man pinning something a bulletin board. As he approaches he feels a cold chill running down his spine making him hesitate for a split second and dropping his duffel-bag. He gets hold of himself again and steps up to the man, extending his hand to greet him.

Cartouschke: Hey there...

The other man looks at him and doesn't take the hand offered to him, he just nods. Cartouschke looks surprised but never the less begins his conversation with the man.

Cartouschke: Okay... say, can you tell me where I can find the Manager of this place. I was told he was looking for wrestlers and I like to offer him my services. I'm kind of new here and...

Before Cartouschke can finish his sentence the man points to a door at the end of the corridor and then turns around and walks away. Cartouschke raises his eyebrow and shrugs his shoulders. He grabs his bag and makes his way to the end of the corridor. He stops at a door which was pointed to him and knocks. Since nobody answers he tries to open the door but finds it locked. Not knowing where to go, he puts down his bag and sits himself down on top of it.

Cartouschke: Guess I'll just have to wait for the Manager to come back...

OOC: Since I want the manager to come and hire me does somebody need/care to RP the part of the manager? Don't want to start my debut godmodding Cool
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Cartouschke's arrival   Cartouschke's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Julius Crane is coming down the hall after his in ring appearance when he notices the man standing in front of his office door. He realizes who he is and rushes towards him. He seems agitated and in a hurry.

Julius: Oh, you must be the new guy! You're late! Well almost late! Your match is up next! It's going to be a tag team match with...err...

Just as he's trying to figure out who should be his partner, Executioner of Anarchy passes by on his way to the lockerroom.

Julius: PERFECT! This is your tag team partner! Now go out there and entertain the crowd!

He storms off mumbling something to himself about opponents and even matchups.
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
Cartouschke

Cartouschke

PostSubject: Re: Cartouschke's arrival   Cartouschke's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Cartouschke jumps up from the duffel-bag and without even having time to properly thank Julius Crane he hurries to follow his assigned tag partner.

Cartouschke: Hey, wait up. I'm Cartouschke by the way, nice to meet you. What's your name and where do we go to change into our outfit? And who are our opponents? What's our angle? What's their strong points and what are their weak points. I like to have some advance info on them... please??

Cartouschke stops to wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Cartouschke's arrival   Cartouschke's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Julius Crane appears from behind followed by 2 men in ring attire.

Julius Crane: Oh yeah, these guys will be your opponents tonight, Triple N and Trace Wells. I've randomly chose the 4 of you to see how you fair in a match with an unknown partner and unknown opponents. Oh, and in case you didn't notice, Executioner here is an avid supporter of the dark side so i'd be careful around him.

He walks up to a nearby door and opens it then motions Cartouschke to follow him.

Julius Crane:You can change in here. The match starts in...

Triple N's song hits.

Julius Crane: your match starts in less than 5 minutes! It's chaotic tonight, but things will get better! Go out there and make us proud.

That being said he disappears leaving a somewhat shocked Cartouschke to change for his match.
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartouschke's arrival   Cartouschke's arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartouschke's arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Archives :: Old Rps :: Season 1-
Jump to: