Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Pre Match Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenix

Pre Match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Pre Match Interview   Pre Match Interview Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 am

The fans have all gotten into the arena as the time to ring the bell and start this weekends episode of Rebirth. The arena is packed as some fans who were late arriving enter the buildling and look for there seats to sit down and enjoy what they hope will be a good nights worth of action. The announcer comes out from behind the curtain and makes his way down the isle towards the ring. The fans are all quiet as the announcer gets inside the ring and with a microphone in hand welcomes the fans for attendending tonights show. Before the announcer can introduce the first match for the evening, he finds himself interrupted as the titantron flickers to life showing a masked man entering the building. The fans and the announcer turn there attention to the titantron as the masked man is stopped by the backstage reporter, who begins to try and ask a million questions. The masked man ignores the reporter and continues to make his way towards the locker rooms in the arena where they are at for tonights show, but the reporter keeps bugging him, finally the masked man stops & turns to face the reporter and the camera.

Phoenix Kid-What? What do you want to know? I am rather busy as I have a federation with my name on it that I have to make sure puts on a successful show. If you are really in that much of a need for questions, then make it quick as I need my time to prepare for my opponent who I am facing tonight.

The reporter smiles and nods before speaking.

reporter-Yes, first things first. Who are you? I mean I have been here quite a while and I would remember a face if I seen it, though in this case it would be a mask as you are wearing one. Second what goals or plans do you have while here in the Phoenix Wrestling Alliance? Why do you say that this is a federation with your name on it? I mean last I checked you were not the owner and I should know who the owner is, because I work here and you are new.

Phoenix Kid-I take it you are through Mr. Million Question Man? I will bite and answer those questions that you are asking as it will allow you and the fans to know the reason for why I am here and what goals I have set for myself. Your first question, who am i? I am none other then the Phoenix Kid the savior who has come to a company through a god send as you see my name is in it. I have been sent to help these fans and show them what a gifted wrestler is. These fans have had to put up with boring and no talent people long enough, I am here to awaken these fans from there doldums and give them a treat that is worth 10X the price of admission. As for my goals and plans in the Phoenix Wrestling Alliance. The first goal is what every superstar wants to achieve that is winning a world title and putting gold around there waist.

My plans are to win me a title to slap around my waist, that title being the Phoenix Wrestling Alliance's top title, which shows the world who is the greatest. My plans also include making the ring action, exciting and breathtaking as these fans have had enough of boring wrestlers with no personality, style, or ability to wrestle. Because if you look at my name Phoenix Kid and you look at this federation, it only makes sense and goes together Phoenix Kid, Phoenix Wrestling Alliance. And if you want to be a smarty pants, I will slap the taste out of your mouth without a second thought. Though since you are so up in the know let me help you with your next question. What do I think of my opponent and can I beat him? Well first things first my opponent Ultatron has a boring name. It sounds like something you would get off a toy you see in a toy store and think that it is such a cool name, that you are going to take that name and use it to become a wrestler. Such nonsense, this is what is wrong with wrestling today boring names and people who don't know how to wrestle. I think that my opponent is not going to be able to respond to what I bring, I am going to run circles around this man so fast his head will spin and he will find himself on the receiving end of the Rising Phoenix. As for if I can beat him...Uh Duh yeah I can beat him. He won't be any challenge to me at all. I really don't have anymore time as I need to prepare for my match and don't want to have to suffer through anymore boring questions. If you wanna talk to me come back when you have something new and unboring.

The Phoenix Kid shoves the reporter with his extended left hand, the reporter being caught unaware stumbles backwards several steps, before adjusting his suit and tie as he and the cameraman watch the newest edition to the Phoenix Wrestling Alliance walk down the hall towards the locker rooms to prepare for his match tonight. The Titan tron shuts off, leaving the announcer standing in the ring, as the fans have turned there attention back to him after witnessing what they saw on the titantron. The announcer gathers his composure after he realizes that he is standing in the ring with a microphone and that he has a job to do. The announcer welcomes the fans to tonight's episode of rebirth before announcing the wrestlers who are to start the show off.

EOT
Back to top Go down

Pre Match Interview
Page 1 of 1