Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

my virginity...still there but (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

my virginity...still there but (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: my virginity...still there but (anyone)   my virginity...still there but (anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:48 am

Sitting on her bench by herself, in the public locker room, is Kim Anderson. The girl just been through her national television wrestling debut when she and El Cholo lost to Naven X and Father Gilholy. Right now Kim, who is wearing a dull light brown mini skirt with a dull orange tank top and sandy brown see through sleeveless top over it, felt completely out of energy yet fully enjoyed.

Kim: Got my ass kicked, done my debut, the butterflies in my stomach as disappeared, my virginity...still there but the butterflies are gone.

A couple of seconds after speaking to herself Kim Anderson spotted someone else entering the locker room and decided to be friendly with the person since it is better to be a popular nobody then a lonely winner.

Kim: Hello there, I'm still a bit new here...what is your name?

Tagged For: Anyone
Extra Note: First time I've posted a RP here so please don't go ripping my head off ^__^
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Admin
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: my virginity...still there but (anyone)   my virginity...still there but (anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Nobody will rip your head off - otherwise I'll crush his bones to dust!

I like it. From now on, it'll be better and better each time you do a RP Wink
Back to top Go down
https://phoenix-wa.forumotion.com
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: my virginity...still there but (anyone)   my virginity...still there but (anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 pm

The camera pans around to show who Kim is talking to. We see Spriorite standing there in his usual black skinny jeans and a plain black V neck tee shirt. He rubs his head with his hands as he begins to speak.

Spriorite: Hey, I'm Spriorite, you're Kim Anderson right? It sucks about your match. I lost my tag match too. But then again my partner and I were unprepared for our match.

Spriorite looks around the room some more.

Spriorite: Don't worry about your match, You can't lose um all ay?

Spriorite walks over to a bench placed against the opposite wall and sits down. He looks at Kim, waiting for his reply.

OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining in? I love a good RP :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my virginity...still there but (anyone)   my virginity...still there but (anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my virginity...still there but (anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Archives :: Old Rps :: Season 1-
Jump to: