Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

An interesting proposition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

An interesting proposition Empty
PostSubject: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:42 pm

The camera opens in Julius Crane's office to show him and one of Firestorm's interviewers talking.

Oh and one last thing, i want to meet that Spriorite guy. Go and call him to my office now!

The girl quickly turns around, opens the door and leaves with the camera crew behind her. She starts looking for the superstar backstage, in the lockerrooms, even in the showers but he's nowhere to be found.

Last edited by Phenom The Vampire Lord on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 pm

After a few minutes a knock is heard on the door and the girl enters the room closely followed by the englishman known as Spriorite, He steps into the middle of the room. He sees a chair which he pulls up to sit on but a stern look from Julius Crane warns him that sitting down without being asked would be a bad idea.

Spriorite: You asked to see me sir?

Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Julius stares at his guest for a second, wanting to see if Spriorite is mocking him. But the englishman's expression is so calm and innocent.
"Maybe he's just a bit dumb", the GM thought to himself.

Julius Crane: Yes, i wanted to see you. Take a seat, i have an interesting proposition for you.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Spriorite pulls up the chair that he was going to sit on and sits down on it. He relaxes into the chair and then flicks his long fringe out of his eyes.

Spriorite: First off I'm Spriorite, I lost my match on Rebirth so I guess that means I'm on your show! Don't think that I'm a bad wrestler for losing our match though! My partner and I were not prepared as we only found out about our match like 20 minutes before we were scheduled to appear. I'm not making excuses or anything but I really ...

Julius Crane stares into Spriorite's eyes with a strong look which interrupts his speech.

Spriorite: Sorry,

Spriorite looks down at his feet.

Spriorite: (mumbling) What is this proposition?
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

The GM is now wondering if he should go on with his idea or simply kick the british one out of his office. He feels that his short attention span and random rambling could ruin his plans. But since he can punish Spriorite for his failures, he decides to go ahead as planned.

Julius Crane: Yeah, Yeah! i know that! Do you think i'm your regular GM! I know everything that goes on between these walls!

He leans back in his chair and starts going over a file named "Spriorite-The wrestler and the man". He reads a paragraph out loud.

Julius Crane: Spriorite, who took the world by storm with his in ring promos and wrestling abilities is now a popular youtube video blogger with over 250000 channel Subscribers.

He drops the folder on the desk and looks straight in Spriorite's eyes.

Julius Crane:Is that true?

Last edited by Phenom The Vampire Lord on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Spriorite looks at his new GM in disbelief.

Spriorite: That is true! How did you know?

shortly stopping to flick his hair out of his eyes Spriorite carries on talking.

Spriorite: Wait, what has that got to do with anything? If you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Julius Crane: I have my sources. Say, how would you feel about putting your "amazing promo skills and Vlogging expertise" to good use?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Spriorite mulls it over in his head for a while.

Spriorite: Do I really have a choice?
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Crane smiles, no, he grins at his guest.

Julius Crane: You always have a choice. But ask yourself, what is the right choice, Spriorite?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Spriorite stays quiet as if he's thinking.

Spriorite: Count me in to whatever this plan is, I'm sure I can handle it.

A sly smile crosses Julius' face.

Spriorite: What exactly is "it"?
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Julius Crane: It involves you and your camera! I want you to go around the island and record some vlogs. Do your thing! And let the people know just how awesome our home is!

He pauses to hear Spriorite's reaction to his proposition.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Spriorite grins and looks around the room.

Spriorite: That sounds easy, I think I can do that. What's in it for me?

Spriorite looks at Julius eagerly awaiting his GMs answer
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Crane seems undecided. He doesn't know if it would be wise to reward Sam for his work so early. That might make him look weak and that is not acceptable. But then... a brilliant idea appears!
He stares right in the camera and adresses the PWA fans.

Julius Crane: Ladies and gentlemen, as of right now, Spriorite and Katz Pajamaz are the first tag team confirmed for the Tag Team Titles Tournament!

He turns around to face Spriorite.

Julius Crane: Satisfied, sir?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Spriorite reacts with a dropped jaw.

Spriorite: wow, wow,

Spriorite pulls closes his mouth but continues to speak.

Spriorite: Wow, umm, well I guess I'm on board. sign me up!

Spriorite extends his hand towards to Julius.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

He gives Sam a sharp stare and ignores his extended hand.

Julius Crane: Now begone! And remember that there's more where that came from!

He turns around with his back to the camera and pretends to be reading some important documents waiting for the room to be cleared by all unwanted personnel.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:18 am

Spriorite get's up out of his seat and raises his hand as if to speak but stops himself before any words come out. He stops and thinks again.

Spriorite: Thank you for the opportunity in the tournament. I'll have my first video ready to air by the end of the night.

Spriorite walks towards the door, opens it then steps outside and closes the door behind him. The camera pans around the office and shows a close up of Julius Crane's face with a sinister scowl on his face.

OOC: I think that about wraps this little baby up. I'll write the video RP tomorrow first thing after school
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:07 am

That's a Wrap! epik idea there Samantha!
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:25 am

Why thank you! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting proposition   An interesting proposition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting proposition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Archives :: Old Rps :: Season 1-
Jump to: