Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naven x

Naven x

One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais) Empty
PostSubject: One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)   One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:33 pm

The fades in once again as Naven X is walking though the hallway looking for someone....he reaches to the end of the hallway and notice a man and a woman talking to each other.....Naven stops and calls out..

Naven X: Methais!!!...Methais White!!!

Methais White turns and sees Naven X

Naven X: If tihs is a bad time we can talk later, but I think this is a matter of great proportions for you and PWA....so should we talk now or later?...

Naven awaits white's answer

Last edited by Naven x on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Methias White

Methias White

PostSubject: Re: One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)   One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:02 pm

methias looks at naven and says

methias: oh naw its a good time what do you need naven?
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)   One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Naven walks closer to Methias.....

Naven X: Well, Its real simple...me ceberus, and pane have come up with a plan that will become incredible here in Rebirth and alll of the PWA world......we known each other when we wrestled at GWA and I know that you have a lot of abillity and I repected that because that ability will be a great edition to our plan...so I want to know will you join us in our great plan?

Naven come face to face with White and raises his hand......

Back to top Go down
Methias White

Methias White

PostSubject: Re: One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)   One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

methias looks naven in the eyes and says

methias: i see we stick togather and take over a fed. new fed, new start. naven you can count me in
but i only join if my wife can join so you se naven its real simple my answer is simple yea if she in then im in.
what do you say baby?

serena: im in hun do what you do best.

methias: so naven there is your answer im in.

he extends his hand to shake navens
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)   One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Naven grins and looks at Methias and Serena

Naven X: hey I don't mind have you too serena and now this plan will be gin to go in effect right now!!...

Naven shakes Methias hand....

Naven X: welcome to the team my friend.....so if you dont mind I would like you guys to come to the headquarters so we can begin our plan.....

Naven walks away leaving Methias and Serena

OCC: alright this I think is the end but if you want to add somethin you can if not go to Nemesis headquarters announce that you and serena are with us in one of the made RPs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)   One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more piece to the ultimate puzzle(naven/methais)
Page 1 of 1