Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Week 3 Vlog VRP (City)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spriorite

Spriorite

Week 3 Vlog VRP (City) Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Vlog VRP (City)   Week 3 Vlog VRP (City) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 am

The camera comes on to show a rich backdrop of various shops and department stores and cafés from a high location. Soon Spriorite steps out in front of the camera and waves to it.

Spriorite: Did you guys miss me? As you should well remember last week I made a video where I told you a bit about the docks on Eternal Island. Today I'm going to do much the same but with a few major differences, one of those is that I'm changing location as you can see behind me.

Spriorite reaches out and picks up the camera to pan it around him

Week 3 Vlog VRP (City) City10

Spriorite: As you can see I'm quite high up, In fact, I'm on the top floor of the PWA arena. I know what you're thinking.

Spriorite imitates a texan accent

Spriorite: "But it's an arena, why's it got floors?"

Spriorite starts to use his own voice again.

Spriorite: I know it seems strange for an arena to have multiple floors but it just does, That's how much it rocks!

Spriorite thinks for a while

Spriorite: I've entirely forgotten what I was talking about ......... OH RIGHT. Yes, The city. I'm not a historian so I don't know how long this town or even this island has been around but it's relatively new and already it's a booming hub of business and culture. There are myriad shops and restaurants and all other things you could possibly want from a city.

Spriorite looks up above the camera and a woman's voice is heard.

Woman: Sir, You're needed.

Spriorite sighs.

Spriorite: Eugh, fine.

Spriorite looks at the camera.

Spriorite: Bye guys.

He moves his hand to cover the screen and the screen turns black.

OOC: Sorry about how crap this is, I've been busy lately and this is majorly rushed, I'll do better next week!
Back to top Go down

Week 3 Vlog VRP (City)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Archives :: Old Rps :: Season 1-
Jump to: