Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

A storm brewing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

A storm brewing Empty
PostSubject: A storm brewing   A storm brewing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 am

*Eternal Eclipse is seen backstage with a face that is furious with rage. Unlike himself his posture is slouched and he is speed walking with no purpose. He is in his ring gear for his match later tonight. It is a jet black fine jacket with a pair of pink biker gloves. He is also in a pair of hot pink tights with the breast cancer assosiation symbol on each side. Eternal Eclipse bangs on all the doors in the hallway. Shouting in them*

Eternal Eclipse: Where are you Tyr?! Come on and face me!

*A screenwriter for the show is walking by and Eternal Eclipse pounces him against the wall with a elbow on his throat.*

Eternal Eclipse: Where is you're boss!?

Screenwriter: Which boss?!

*The screenwriters voice is shaky and frightened. A look of horror is on his face as EE slams him against the wall. A crack is heard, his rib is probably broken.*

Eternal Eclipse: Where... Is... TYR?!

Screenwriter: *Cough* I don't know!

*Eternal Eclipse lands a good knee in the already broken rib of the screenwriter. The man falls to the ground.*

Eternal Eclipse: I will destroy every last member of your staff until I find you!

*Eternal Eclipse keeps moving down the hall.*
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Admin
Tyr

A storm brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A storm brewing   A storm brewing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:15 pm

OOC: Sorry, since I've been in quite a hurry yesterday to finish the line-up, and you haven't been online during that time (Sad), I established a match between you and Executioner of Anarchy for the PPV. Could we use this RP (and what will follow) for the beginning of next season?
Back to top Go down
https://phoenix-wa.forumotion.com
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

A storm brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A storm brewing   A storm brewing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 am

Sure it will work.
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Admin
Tyr

A storm brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A storm brewing   A storm brewing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 am

Great! I'll try to continue later today, but I don't promise it, since I got some other stuff to do as well Wink
Back to top Go down
https://phoenix-wa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A storm brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A storm brewing   A storm brewing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A storm brewing
Page 1 of 1