Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Wildthing's Surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildthing

Wildthing

Wildthing's Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Wildthing's Surprise   Wildthing's Surprise Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 am

*Fade in to the backstage area with Chelsea holding up a microphone to her lips*

Chelsea: Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great honor to introduce to you…

???: A man whom needs no introduction

*Camera pulls out revealing Wildthing standing next to Chelsea*

Chelsea: Well anyways, we are all happy to have you on Firestorm.

Wildthing (grins): I am sure the fans are happy to see me as well. Although, (he slowly removes his black shades) I would have to say that the people whom should consider themselves lucky is Nemesis, but I am sure that one day Nemesis will one day have to face me, and then it’s all or nothing. But that’s for another time (puts back on the shades), right now is more about G...O...L...D, gold. For you see, he who has the gold has the power and he who has the power has the gold.

Chelsea: What about the fans Wildthing?

Wildthing: That is why I am going after the gold, to show the fans that they should follow their goals in order to win their gold.

Chelsea: I see. Now off the topic about your ordeal with Nemesis and gold; there have been rumors floating around that you had a surprise for us. Exactly what is this surprise?

Wildthing: Well I figured that with a lot of wrenches being thrown in the works I felt I might as well throw something in too. So as a treat for all the fans I have decided to invite some celebrities to the show and sit with the fans at ringside. Tonight’s guests are coming via a bathtub time machine (looks at watch) and they should be here right about now!

*Nothing happens and Wildthing is dumbfounded*

Wildthing: Hmmm, they should have been here. Just give them a few seconds.

*Suddenly there is a huge flash and from out of nowhere a bathtub appears and two guys and a girl fully clothed wearing football helmets appear*

Wildthing's Surprise Collegehumor_b05133211c7b894de505fff3095382ac-1

Wildthing: Ah here they are now, May I present to you Ben, Kate, and Tanner. Welcome you three, oh and what took you so long?

Ben: Sorry Wild, but this jerk (pointing to Tanner) wanted to stop and see you blow up your old wrestling arena and we got caught by the cops afterwards for questioning.

Tanner: I'd have to say it was all worth it though, even after being tazed for an hour.

*Wildthing rolls his eyes and then stares back at the three*

Chelsea: I thought you guys looked familiar (looked at Ben), you were giving Kirsty CPR that day.

Wildthing (looking at Ben with a glare): CPR?

Ben: What, uh, hey thanks for the tickets Wild, our Sega needed to be repaired so our robot Grit had to stay behind and repair it.

Wildthing (looks at Kate): Couldn’t stop playing for a single second playing Sonic now could you.?

Kate: You’d be playing too in order to get even with Dr. Robotinic, that big fat piece of…

Wildthing: Okay, okay, well you all better go take your seats guys because things are going to heat up soon, so I’ll see you all later.

*Ben, Kate and Tanner head off to the arena, and Wildthing remains beside *

Chelsea: You know I could have sworn that when he was giving her CPR that there was some tongue action involved.

Wildthing: I don’t know; I wasn’t even there at the time. Well if you’ll excuse me.

*Wildthing walks off towards the arena leaving Chelsea all confused. Fade out*

Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's Surprise   Wildthing's Surprise Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 pm

This has nothing to do with anything other than nerdiness BUT do you normally call him Robotnik or Eggman? I don't know what to call him Sad
Back to top Go down
Wildthing

Wildthing

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's Surprise   Wildthing's Surprise Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Spriorite wrote:
This has nothing to do with anything other than nerdiness BUT do you normally call him Robotnik or Eggman? I don't know what to call him Sad

A typo on my part it should be Robotnik. But I am not a Sonic type of fan as well, the game was mentioned in the show and Kate (the heroine) had called him Dr. Robotnik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's Surprise   Wildthing's Surprise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildthing's Surprise
Page 1 of 1