Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Do they Really Think that this is true?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

Do they Really Think that this is true? Empty
PostSubject: Do they Really Think that this is true?   Do they Really Think that this is true? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 am

The camera suddenly fuzzes out and the broadcast stops. Just as the fans are about to leave The scrren scratches in to show a vast ocean largely peaceful, until the great citadel comes into view, this citadel is the Nemesis Headquarters. The camera flies suddenly into the Citadel and through it's demonic halls until a great church hall is shown.

Cerberus Thorn: We are all members of the Church of Nemesis. Our souls will be sacrificed to ensure the sucsess of the Great Plan

Suddenly a Tremor shakes the Church and Cerberus calmly leaves and heads to the underground dock as the Nemesis Barge pulls into the harbour. The guards come off first followed by a sleek good looking young woman, standing about 6 foot 2. before the ramp even finishes retracting into the barge Cerberus has walked away from the docks and towards the conference room. The woman follows him from about ten feet behind and Cerberus seems to have no knowledge that she is even there. A phone is heard ringing in the hall and Cerberus presses a panel on the wall and speaks

Cerberus: Yes Naven, no worry with the barge, there was no threat to the integrity of the fortress. Anyway, the Church of Nemesis is up and running, Another phase of the Great Plan complete. Yes I'll bring the option to the conference

Cerberus Pushes the same panel and the wall rearranges itself. Cerberus mutters something to himself and walks away again. Cerberus reaches the conference room and enters it followed soon by the woman.

Cerberus: Hello Everyone

The woman stays within close range of the doorway and doesn't move an inch

OOC: Open for any one in Nemesis , the woman is mine to control however, my only commandment. If this is not respected your post will be ignored
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Do they Really Think that this is true?   Do they Really Think that this is true? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 pm

A door slowly opens behind thorn and Naven X slowly walks into the church hall with the rest of Nemesis already there.....Naven looks at Ceberus....

Naven X: Thanks for the info Thorn, as for tonight Did u see the faces of all those flip freaks out their when we did come to have the tag match with eruption...to it would be way better to destroy them on their own turf..and as for wildthing he thinks that was very funny of what he did...so I will handle him tonight and see how has the last laugh!!...Now who is that standing like a damn statue....Neither she comes in or get out!!!!!

Naven and the rest of nemesis looks at the unknown woman curiously.....holding a black folder and wearing a top of the line outfit.....

Naven X: Ceberus, will you do the honors.....
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Do they Really Think that this is true?   Do they Really Think that this is true? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 am

Cerberus: Right you are Naven. And i honestly don't have the time nor the inclination to introduce her. So as far as I'm concerned she can do it herself.

The woman walks over to the group and prepares to speak. She seems more confident all of a sudden and speaks with an obvious steel behind her voice.

Woman: Thank you Cerberus: My name is Stephanie Night. I've known Cerberus since we were kids.
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Do they Really Think that this is true?   Do they Really Think that this is true? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Naven began walking around and looks at stephanie.....

Naven X: Oh really...well if you are a friens of Thorn than you are a friend of Nemesis....

he begans to make eye contact..

Naven X: So, stephanie...would you like to be part of Nemesis as our main interviewer.....

Naven waits for her answer
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Do they Really Think that this is true?   Do they Really Think that this is true? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 am

Stephanie Looks into Naven's eyes with the exact same steely gaze as Cerberus uses on a daily basis

Stephanie: I accept.

She walks over to stand next to Cerberus and looks up at him.

Cerberus: Well i'm glad the formalities are out of the way, I hate formalities.

Stephanie: Well as my first act as official Nemesis Interviewer I would like to ask Cerberus Thorn if he would like to have me as his valet.

All in Nemesis are shocked by this statement, but none show it.

Cerberus: I have nothing better to do; So why not?

Everyone can't help but crack a smile at Cerberus's random answer

Ceberus mutters something under his breath that nobody can hear.

Cerberus: So, I'm game, anyone have any ideas about anything, I honestly have no idea what to say next.....

OOC: I'm done controlling Stephanie Completely, other members of Nemesis can use her for INTERVIEWS ONLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do they Really Think that this is true?   Do they Really Think that this is true? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do they Really Think that this is true?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Firestorm Week 2-
Jump to: