Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

First decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

First decision Empty
PostSubject: First decision   First decision Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:34 am

The lights in the arena go low and change to red and yellow as Fear Factory's "540000 degrees Fahrenheit" stars blaring through the sound system. The crowd gets up and starts cheering as they recognize the person who's film clip is rolling on the TitanTron. After a couple of seconds, Julius Crane, the General Manager of Firestorm comes out greeting the crowd. He's wearing a very professional looking black suit with a black silk shirt and black leather shoes. The only splash of color is given by the top pocket, 2 tone handkerchief.
He calmly makes his way down the ramp and up the steel ring steps. He gets in through the 2nd and 3rd rope and waits for a microphone which is quickly brought to him by the ring announcer.

Julius Crane: Hello everyone, thank you for your warm welcome! I am going to make this short, because i know there are alot of superstars backstage waiting to prove themselves to me, to you and to eachother.

Julius Crane: I am here right now because i want to let you decide which should be the theme song of this show! The Theme Song of Firestorm!

The crowd starts cheering, clearly excited about the possibility of being given such power over the show.

Julius Crane: You each have received a closed envelope and a pen earlier on from our lovely assistants. Inside that envelope there is a survey. Just thick the song you think would be appropriate. Later on the assistants will collect all of them and i will announce the result tonight, after the main event! Thank you!

He takes a bow and then makes his way out as the crowd cheers for him and his decision.
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

First decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: First decision   First decision Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

PART 2

The lights in the arena go low and change to red and yellow as Fear Factory's "540000 degrees Fahrenheit" stars blaring through the sound system. The crowd gets up and starts cheering as they recognize the person who's film clip is rolling on the TitanTron. After a couple of seconds, Julius Crane, the General Manager of Firestorm comes out greeting the crowd. He's wearing a very professional looking black suit with a black silk shirt and black leather shoes. The only splash of color is given by the top pocket, 2 tone handkerchief.
He calmly makes his way down the ramp and up the steel ring steps. He gets in through the 2nd and 3rd rope and waits for a microphone which is quickly brought to him by the ring announcer.

The crowd's cheering,clearly excited to find out what the new Firestorm theme song.

Julius Crane: Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for! I will now reveal the themesong for this show! The theme song YOU chose! But first, let's see what the options were!

The Titantron lights up revealing the names of the candidates.
1.The devil wears Prada: Still Flying
2.Seether: Remedy
3.Biffy Clyro: Living is a problem because everything Dies
4.Rob Zombie: Dragula
5.Heaven Shall Burn: The Omen
6.Scar Symmetry: Holographic Universe
7.Fear Factory: Edgecrusher
8.Avenged Sevenfold: Welcome to the Family
9.Otep: Battle Ready
10.Lostprophets: Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja
11.Heaven Shall Burn: Combat

Julius Crane: And the winner is...

Drum roll is heard as the crowd gets up and starts chanting PWA!PWA!PWA!

Julius Crane: Seether's "REMEDY"!

The crowd literally explodes as confetti starts falling from the sky. The credits roll then the screen goes black ending the first ever PWA broadcast.
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com

First decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wrestling Alliance :: Archives :: Old Rps :: Season 1-
Jump to: