Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Rise of the Rebellion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CW

CW

Rise of the Rebellion  Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:52 am

Suddenly “The Weapon They Fear” by Heaven Shall Burn starts blasting through the arena as the sound system hardly covers the noise of a revving engine from backstage. A flaming red Ferrari Modena appears from behind the curtains and stops at the top of the ramp. Crimson Wrath revs the engine to what seems to be his absolute limit as the pyros go off. From behind the wall of smoke and light, Crimson Wrath appears. He walks down toward the ring with a cocky grin on his face. He slides into the ring and walks to the middle of the ring, he puts a mic up to his lips.

CW: I have to say, I've been pretty disappointed lately. Weak rookies grouping together in hopes of gaining the advantage in numbers. Of course they're no threat to me, hell I'll wipe out the entire pack myself. Theres a great need for real talent, and thats why I'm here tonight. To bring forth the elite. To resurrect the group that once controlled to the company known as GWA. To assemble an armada, too powerful for one to describe. Now I realize some platinum players died with GWA. Which means we'll have to work from the ground up to achieve the glory we once had. I was never the leader type, but more like the enforcer. Now if you morons aren't catching what I'm saying here, let me explain. You see long ago there was this elite group known as the Revolution, the stable that shaped me into what I am today. Accompanied by a couple old affiliates of mine, we intend to carry on it's legacy. Now some of you might not know them, but from this night on you better damn well remember. You dirty peasants should start bowing. Let's give it to Sage and AnthraX!
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 am

The lights go black as Shinedown's Sound of Maddness jams out throughout the areana. Strobe lights start to flash uncontrolably. A dark figure appears on the entrance ramp, only getting glimpses of him when the strobes go off and the figure moves to the ring.

AnthraX: These rookies think they can take the world by storm, well we have been there and have done it. I am learning one of the most insightful men in the whole wrestling business. The things I have learned are great but the things I am learning are extravagant. I have had more success in the first month of my wrestling career then they have in there own life.

looks towards the ramp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 am

The lights in the arena turn to green and gold. A stroke of thunder hits the arena as Ozzy's I Dont Wanna Stop begins to play over the speakers. Gold Flames start to engulf the entrance ramp. Sage walks trhough the flames and stands at the base of the stage. His eyes sparkle in the flames wich sets off flames down the ramp. Sage walks down the ramp between the two high walls of fire.He stops at the end of the ramp and walks over to the stairs to the ring. He walks up the stairs and climbs inside the ring. The lights return to normal and the music stops as he places the microphone up to his lips.

Sage - Good to see some familiar faces around here!

The fans begin to boo loudly.

Sage - Shut the hell up you retarded sheep!

Sage ignores the fans and turns back at Crimson Wrath and Anthrax.

Sage - You are both right! It is time we regrouped! Anthrax you are the fastest rising rookie in the world! Crimson Wrath you are the strongest and toughest son of BLEEP! any one has ever seen! With the Wisdom I have we will go even further!
Back to top Go down
CW

CW

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:17 am

CW: Then it's a done deal, from this night on we our quest for supremacy begins!

Last edited by CW on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:19 am

AnthraX: We are Rebels and this is REBELLION. Domination begins here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:30 am

Sage - Speaking of Domination! I hear there is a little tag tournment? Well Anthrax how about me and you teach these chumps who the champs really are around here?
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:41 am

looks at Sage

AnthraX: Well sage that sounds like a good idea. We will go down in the record books as the first ever PWA Eternal Isles Tag Team Championships, and knowing our skills the only ever PWA Eternal Isles Tag team Championships
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 am

Sage - Eternal Isle ? That name just doesnt have the right ring to it? I think it The Rebel Tag Title's has a much greater name sounding to it!
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 pm

AnthraX: that name seems to fit....since the titles will always be around our waists i think we can make it work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Rebellion    Rise of the Rebellion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Rebellion
Page 1 of 1