Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Wilthing's Debut part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildthing

Wildthing

Wilthing's Debut part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Wilthing's Debut part 1   Wilthing's Debut part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 am

In the underground parking lot leading to the locker rooms a shady man wearing leather pants, black t-shirt, a black leather, and wearing shades jacket rolls up in a custom made chopper, but is stopped by a security guard.

Security Guard: Sorry pal; this area is restricted to PWA wrestlers only. You're gonna have to leave.

The shady looking man turns off his bike and gets off. Looking extremely ticked at the way the security guard said.

???: What did you just say?! Surely that wasn't a gesture at me.

Security Guard: Well I don't see no one else here but you and me, and I'm employed by PWA to keep punks like you out of here.

The shady man then pulls out a sledge hammer, wrapped in barbwire, with blood stains at the end of it from his bike and points it to the security guard.

???: You don't want to know where these blood stains at the end of this hammer came from now do you?

The security guard pulls out a walkie-talkie from his belt and puts it up to his mouth.

Security Guard: I'm gonna need back up here, and perhaps a few police officers with tazers as well.

The shady looking man was getting more furious that he gripped the sledgehammer real tight, but then places it back on the chopper and got back on it as well.

???: Well as much as I would love to stay and whoop your's and your friend's butt, I have somewhere else I have to be real soon.

The shady man started his chopper, rubbed the engine a few times, and headed out the parking lot while running over the security guard's feet leaving only smoke and a skid mark.

Security Guard: That @#$#@ punk. (Security Guard raises his microphone again to his mouth) Cancel that backup, but I am going to need some ice for my feet!!!

*the second part needs the GM of which ever show I'm in to come out to the ring to announce to my opponent that I didn't show up. Then the announcers are like what is that noise, and I bust open from the upper seats doorway and ride down the stairs and jump the barricade like a daredevil and land my chopper in the ring.

I say: No need to count me out just yet, now if I were you (talking to the GM at the moment), I'd have a long chat with that security guard with the swollen feet, you can borrow my chopper to make a soothing trip there (tosses the keys to the GM). Now let's start the match!
Back to top Go down

Wilthing's Debut part 1
Page 1 of 1