Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spriorite

Spriorite

Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:08 pm

The fans in the PWA Firestorm arena are still making noise and cheering for the match that has just finished. The last wrestler is still making their way up the ramp when the lights turn black and a low rumbling bass is played out through the arena's speakers. All at once gold and orange sparks are shot out of the titan tron floor. After this original barrage has died down similar sparks are shot downwards from the roof of the giant metal structure. The bass that had been rumbling out of the speakers has now developed into "Friends like these" by Deaf Havana. A spotlight is shone at the ramp where Spriorite is now standing. The crowd see this and literally explode with cheers, shouts and general loudness. A close up camera shot of Spriorite show that he is smiling due to his reaction. The british man begins to make his way down to the ring as the camera does a flying pan around him which serves to highlight just how massive the PWA arena is. Spriorite's journey down to the ring is documented by several different camera angles but all the time he is followed by a spotlight. He reaches the ring apron, athletically jumps up onto it then vaults over the top rope landly flawlessly in the middle of the ring. Motioning for the lights to be turned back on Spriorite walks towards the rope to take the microphone that was being offered to him, He flicks his hair out of his eyes and raises the microphone to his mouth.

Spriorite: On my count ...

He raises his left hand and places up his index, middle and ring fingers into the air.

Spriorite: 3 ...

He pulls his index finger down.

Spriorite: 2 ...

He pulls down his middle finger.

Spriorite: 1 ...

He pulls down his ring finger. It's at this point that the crowd explode with noise. The "whoops" and the cheers last for a clear cut minute. Spriorite stands in the ring and laughs while waiting for the noise to die down.

Spriorite: I positively love it when you do that. Now look here. I'm out here tonight for a reason and that reason will be to talk about the tag team division here in PWA. For that reason would you please welcome my co worker, my partner and my friend ...........

He takes a deep breath and counts to three on his left hand.

Spriorite: KATZ!!!!

Katz' music hits the arena and Spriorite stands out in the ring waiting for his partner to appear.

OOC: Over to Katz ONLY!
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC: Katz hasn't been online for a while so I'm gonna finish this myself and I've got permission to godmod though I'll keep it to a minimum

Katz appears at the top of the ramp and immediatley doubles over coughing. She recovers and begins to walk down to the ring. It is clear from her coughing and her overly red nose that she is ill, because of this she doesn't stop to shake hands with any of the fans and instead makes her way directly to the ring. She walks up the steps to the ring apron and makes her way through the second rope. She walks up to Spriorite and whispers something into his ear. Spriorite nods.

Spriorite: Katz everyone!

The crowd explodes with cheers.

Spriorite: She would like to speak but as you can probably tell she's ill so I'm just gonna do it. I came out here today because I wanted to speak about the tag team tournament that no doubt you've heard about. Basically what's going on is two teams from both Firestorm and Rebirth will face off next week then the winners will advance to our first ever PPV at the end of the month and then will fight the winners from the other show. if you win that match you become the first ever tag team champions here in PWA.

The crowd starts chanting "Spriorite, Katz, Spriorite!" over and over again.

Spriorite: Thank you sincerely, I thought I'd give you a run down of the teams in the tournament just because I can. First off you have Max Cavalera and Sparda, I don't know much about these guys but I've seen them fight and they seem pretty amazing. They might be ones to watch.

Spriorite places his hand on his head as if wracking brain.

Spriorite: The second team will be RonMAN and Ultraton. I've not actually seen these guys before but with a name like Ultraton I can expect them to be good. Those two teams will face off next week on Rebirth to decide who advances.

Spriorite's expression changes to one of disgust and his tone of voice changes to one of resentment.

Spriorite: The third team is Rebellion.

A massive round of boos is heard from the crowd

Spriorite: I know right? I'm not big fans of them either. I think they're arrogant and just plain unpleasant.

The crowd continues to boo.

Spriorite: Now last but not least we have The Eruption. That's me and Katz

Cheers and whistles are heard from all over the arena.

Spriorite: We decided on that name due to Eternal Island having an active volcano. If you hadn't noticed then you really should pay more attention. More over I feel that me and Katz have the determination, potential and heart to be the next break out stars in this business, Two young wrestlers "erupting" from the rest of the talent and into stardom if you will.

The crowd begins to chant "Eruption! Eruption! Eruption!" and a small mexican wave starts but soon engulfs every single person in the arena.

Spriorite: Wow, I've never seen a mexican wave THAT big. In fact, I haven't seen anything that big since Microsoft released the Xbox.!

A few hundred fans who get the reference laugh.

Spriorite: Forgive the internet reference. Now tonight it's Rebellion Vs. The Eruption as a warm up match for the tournament match next week. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it! We'll make sure to beat those guys, Even if we don't we'll still put on a good show for you guys! Katz and I are out.

Spriorite drops the microphone then waves to the crowd. He and Katz make their way out of the ring and up the ramp with Spriorite's entrance music playing. Katz visibly coughs some more and Spriorite rubs her back as they walk away. They both stop at the top of the ramp and pose to the crowd shortly which causes an uproar of cheers then without warning they leave behind the curtain and out of sight.

OOC: End of RP

Last edited by Spriorite on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Show storyline.)
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

REALLY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FACES?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Capslock is cruise control to cool.
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

no really and they will probly hear from us because i think our rp comes b4 yours
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Well we'll see in the show won't we. It's not that big a deal anyway
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

it will be a big deal because the fans would know who rebellion is and they would boo, and Phenom says rebellions rp is going b4 yours so.....please change it to atleast were the crowd boos.....and don't you think that some of the fans that like gwa would be in the pwa arenea because alot of the gwa stars came to pwa....so they would know who revolution is 2?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Do you not understand the point of mocking? I'm so sure you actually do.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

You make a good point so I've edited it to have the crowd boo at the mention of your name and I've taken out any reference to GWA.
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)   Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Talkin' (Spriorite and Katz!)
Page 1 of 1