Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

new memeber to the plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naven x

Naven x

new memeber to the plan Empty
PostSubject: new memeber to the plan   new memeber to the plan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 am

The camera fades in as Naven and Thorn walking into the locker and stops as the camera moves to see Executioner of anarchy in the corner doing his basic training.....Naven walks closer to EOA and begins to say........

Naven X: EOA!....I see that your training hard right there, but we would like to talk to you.....

Back to top Go down
Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: new memeber to the plan   new memeber to the plan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:02 pm

EOA drops his training equipment on the ground as he turns to look at Naven X and Cerberus he opens hism outh to speak

Executioner Of Anarchy: hey what do you want something urgent i should know of

Eoa looks at Naven waiting for him to answer
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: new memeber to the plan   new memeber to the plan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Naven looks at EOA...

Naven x: EOA...we know each other from the other fed and we know that you are one of the best or even better than the best here in PWA...

EOA looks puzzled....

Naven X: you see...Me and Ceberus had come up with a plan that will become a great deal in PWA.....and this plan needs you..so EOA will you join us in our great plan!

Naven waits for an answer......
Back to top Go down
Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: new memeber to the plan   new memeber to the plan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:26 pm

EOA brings up his finger to his chin thinking about it for a second and then get an evil look on his face he opens his mouth to speak

Executioner Of Anarchy: well i haven't done anything evil in the past months and well i would love to take part in your plan
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: new memeber to the plan   new memeber to the plan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Naven and Ceberus looks satisfied as they welcome Executioner Of Anarchy into their plan then naven pauses and begins to say...

Naven X: Don't worry EOA...you will begin your evil work soon than you think because we have one more person that we need to talk to and I saw him backstage....this plan will shock the PWA world once it comes into motion......

Naven walks to the door and turns his head

Naven X: But not yet!....

Naven begins to laugh through the hallway as he making his way backstage.......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new memeber to the plan   new memeber to the plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new memeber to the plan
Page 1 of 1