Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Executing the next part of the plan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr
Admin
Tyr

Executing the next part of the plan? Empty
PostSubject: Executing the next part of the plan?   Executing the next part of the plan? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Kirsty runs through one of the hallways in the backstage area of the PWA arena. She seems to be in a hurry, and the man behind the camera has a hard time to stay behind her. After a moment, she catches up on a man that is walking straight to the locker room. The man carries a big suitcase, and the black leather coat quickly reveals his identity.

Tyr: If that man gets his camera in front of me, I'll let him find out how often his head has to be smashed against the wall until he can walk through it as if it were a door!

Neither Kirsty nor the camera man reduce their speed, but Kirsty turns around and gives him a sign to stay behind. Tyr continues his way.

Kirsty: Excuse me, Tyr. He's not going to move anywhere near you. Would you mind a couple of questions?

Tyr: Yes, I would. But since I am pretty sure that Jason Rowayne will not be very happy to see me again, I think I'll answer your questions...

Kirsty seems a little bit irritated, but she's got enough self-control to go on.

Kirsty: Last week our general manager has set a match between you and Cylon, it was the fourth quarter-final for the Scorching Phoenix Championship. What do you say about the result?

Tyr: It would be easy for me to say that I was distracted by the embarassment that he has put himself into. But in fact, I think I underestimated him. Or, to make this perfectly clear: I underestimated Cylon. He fought extremely well, and he earned the victory.

Kirsty: So you do not feel angry about your loss?

Tyr shakes his head. He greets one of the technicians that is walking by, before he turns his attention back to Kirsty.

Tyr: I don't have to. But I really wonder who Jason will put in front of me during the next weeks and months to make his promise come true...

Kirsty nods.

Kirsty: Oh, about that... I talked to him earlier, and he said he's found another man that wants to face off against you tonight.

The big man laughs quietly.

Tyr: Well, if he thinks he'll find new people every single week, then I wish him the best of luck. I for myself will take any challenge that he can think of...

Kirsty: Tonight you'll face someone who wants to finally step out of your shadow, as I heard. Rumors are that he is still angry that he was unable to beat you for your title during your time in GWA...

Another laughter, louder this time.

Tyr: That reduces the amount of possibilities. It's either Executioner of Anarchy or Eternal Eclipse, but since Eternal Eclipse got a pretty hard beating from Crimson Wrath on Firestorm, I doubt that he'll already step in the ring today again... Which leaves me with Executioner of Anarchy. Am I right?

Tyr stops in front of the door to his locker room. The camera man attempts to move on, but Tyr puts his forefinger on the lense of the camera and stops him that way. Kirsty nods again, with a little surprise crossing her face.

Kirsty: You're right. And Mr. Rowayne introduced me to tell you that Executioner has been promised a title match next season, if he beats you tonight.

A heavy laughter breaks out of Tyr's throat, and it takes several seconds until he's able to breath normally again.

Tyr: Is that his way to punish me for stating the obvious? Giving free title shots to anybody, just for defeating me? Then why is Cylon not already crowned champion? He did the job!

He pauses for a moment, but before Kirsty is able to say something, he interrupts her.

Tyr: I think I have to talk to him rather sooner than later... Mr. Rowayne, since I know you're watching right now, I'll give you a warning right now. Do not even think about trying to destroy PWA your way. You would regret that a very, very long time before I would even start to have fun with you! This interview is over.

With these words, he opens the door to his locker room, walks through and closes the door again before Kirsty could even stop breathing in. The camera comes closer to her face while it fades to black...
Back to top Go down
https://phoenix-wa.forumotion.com
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Executing the next part of the plan?   Executing the next part of the plan? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Edited "wo" to "who", I presume that's right haha. Good RP man!
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Admin
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Executing the next part of the plan?   Executing the next part of the plan? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks Very Happy I guess I didn't hit the key hard enough Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Executing the next part of the plan?   Executing the next part of the plan? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:07 am

Are you sure you weren't just trying to test me? haha
Back to top Go down
Tyr
Admin
Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Executing the next part of the plan?   Executing the next part of the plan? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Not 100% sure right now (tired as hell), but I guess I was not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Executing the next part of the plan?   Executing the next part of the plan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Executing the next part of the plan?
Page 1 of 1