Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthraX

AnthraX

AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Empty
PostSubject: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 pm

The lights in the arena turn to green and gold. A stroke of thunder hits the arena as Ozzy's I Dont Wanna Stop begins to play over the speakers. Gold Flames start to engulf the entrance ramp. Sage and AnthraX walk through the flames and stands at the base of the stage. Sages eyes sparkle in the flames wich sets off flames down the ramp. They walks down the ramp between the two high walls of fire. They stop at the end of the ramp and Sage walks over to the stairs and then into the ring. He walks up the stairs and climbs inside the ring. AnthraX slides into the ring.

AnthraX: as all you know me and sage are going to face Spriorite and Katz, and as you seen last week we have already seen who the better team is.

Last edited by AnthraX on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:55 am

Sage - Seriously? These two chumps didnt get a beating enough the first time? Well Never say I am not willing to kick a Soft drink and a pussy.... Cat while there down! But If any one in this Fed thinks that tere going to become the Tag Team Champions, They should really think again! THose titles are ours, and there is no one in this company that I havent beaten before or cant beat now!
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 am

AnthraX: Those two are think they can represent our show at the PPV, if they do our show will look weak an pathetic. I don't understand why them two are even in the running for the tag titles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Sage - They Call them selves Eruption! I guess they named themselves after what the fans do when they see them? They Erupt into laughter! That name is as bad as the old stable name Sprite use to belong to the jobber squad!
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:34 pm

AnthraX: Spriorite is the easy one and then you have Katz the girl that thinks she can hang will the guys. If she balls(kahoneys if needed) to hit me like i a man I have no problem beating her like she is a man.

Last edited by AnthraX on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Sage - Kats will be just like any other obsticle that gets in the way! We will knock them down, tear them apart, and stand over there cold lifeless bodies! I will say it again so these fans can listen and understand, There is no one, that can stand up to us! There is no one I have not beaten or cant beat, We are the greatest thing in this company, The faster these fans and the chumps in the back wake up and take note, the better off they will be!
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:17 am

AnthraX: I don't think they understand what anyone is trying to say to them. Katz and Spriorite just formed as a tag team, and we have been a team for awhile now. The have non of the chemistry that me and you have as a team. We know what each other are think, but Katz and Spriorite will probably butt heads. We will show them what a real tag team is supposed to be.

OOC: i think this should be the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match   AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AnthraX and Sage b4 their #1 contenders tag match
Page 1 of 1