Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildthing

Wildthing

Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Empty
PostSubject: Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)   Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:25 am

The camera fades into the parking lot area where Wildthing is lounging against the wall, arms crossed and head looking downward. Kirsty walks up to him with doubt on her mind.

Kirsty: Umm, Wildthing. I know that your buried alive match is up next and all, but me and all of the fans would really appreciate a quick interview.

Wildthing looks up to Kirsty with a sincere look on his face

Wildthing: I don't know if I really have many answers to your questions.

Kirsty looks at him with a puppy dog eye look.

Kirsty: Please?

Wildthing: Oh alright. What is your question?

Kirsty: Well earlier this evening we all heard what Naven X had to say. That he'll show no remorse or mercy towards you in this buried alive match. So what is your response about it?

Wildthing: Hmm, A better question is why should I care!?

Kirsty looks at Wildthing with a confused look.

Wildthing: I don't want him to show me any remorse or mercy. In fact I'm not even afraid to go down fighting for what is right. Besides, if I were to go down, then my own past sins would be repaid.

Kirsty: Do you mean about your situation with dropping Nemesis' limo out of an airplane?

Wildthing (Grinning): Are you kidding!? If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't have any fireworks, or the charts to Nemesis' island, I would have dropped that limo onto their mansion and burn both their transportation and their lair to the ground.

Wildthing takes off his shades and begins to frown a bit.

Wildthing: No, this actually deals with my past. It haunts me sometimes at night. I can still see my opponents screaming in agony. Blood everywhere, bodies going through fiery tables, barbwire sledgehammers, thumbtacks.

Wildthing stares into outerspace as if in a trance. Kirsty is just looking in horror.

Kirsty: Umm, Wildthing?

Wildthing snaps out of his trances and puts back on his shades.

Wildthing: Oh, sorry, I was having a flashback. Anyways, Naven shouldn't be worrying too much about losing his title, but more about losing his life. He can say all that *&^%$£"^, and say that he will have no remorse and mercy because I am Wildthing, I don't need to be given remorse or mercy.

Wildthing hops on his bike and starts it up.

Wildthing: Naven, I'm not going down without a fight. So you better have you game face on when I see you in the ring.

Wildthing takes off towards the arena leaving Kirsty all confused as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)   Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:49 pm

I've edited the RP and I went out on a limb and assumed the censored word was "bullshit", If I was wrong then let me know and I'll change the amount of random characters I put there instead of the word :L
Back to top Go down
Wildthing

Wildthing

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)   Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Yeah it was bullshit, but I put "censored" after seeing the posted rules for rping by twg.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)   Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 pm

You can put (censored) or &^*%%^&*, They're both the same. I use the characters because I think it looks cooler haha
Back to top Go down
Wildthing

Wildthing

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)   Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:47 am

That's what I would use as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)   Wildthing's  interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildthing's interview response to Naven X's interview (note: it occurs right before the match)
Page 1 of 1