Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthraX

AnthraX

AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV Empty
PostSubject: AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV   AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:21 am

The camera shows AnthraX outside the GM office. He knocks twice, waits for an answer, and walks in

AnthraX: Hey I wanted to come and thank you for the match at the PPV. Dead and Buried now that’s a good concept. I can finally get rid of that blood sucker for good. The only thing I think we should change is to ban that creepy chick from ringside
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV   AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:28 am

Julius Crane, who had his back turned to the camera turns around to face AnthraX.

Julius Crane: Do not worry about her...She was released after we discovered that the arm she always had wrapped in bandages was actually a robotic arm. Apparently she poured acid on herself when she was younger and that left her horribly scarred and unable to use her right arm...

Julius Crane: You better not blow it this time! I want the freak thrown in the streets!
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV   AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:32 am

AnthraX: I will do more then put him out on the street. I will do something that sounds impossible. I am going to kill the undead, and i will garenty that he will be gone I will bury him in cement and make sure he never gets out of that tomb.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV   AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:40 am

Julius Crane: DO NOT FAIL ME! This will be the last time you do it! I can reward you greatly for doing my dirty work, but i can also put you through hell and back and back again if you fail me. Keep that in mind as you fight the bloodsucker tonight!

He hits the desk with his fists as he gets up from the chair.

Julius Crane: Have i made myself clear?
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV   AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:43 am

AnthraX: I understand sir.

AnthraX walks out the door and the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV   AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AnthraX and Crane talk b4 PPV
Page 1 of 1