Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Welcome to the Big Show! (Edited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Welcome to the Big Show! (Edited) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Big Show! (Edited)   Welcome to the Big Show! (Edited) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 am

*An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red blue white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arenas loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He is in his usual clothes. A black leather jacket, fine black jeans, and red sports gloves. The short man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he go's. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He looks around at the crowd and to the titon-tron. He takes a few moments just admiring the place he is in. He reaches a microphone out of his pocket.*

Eternal Eclipse: Are you folks excited TOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

*A huge roar is heard across the arena. The crowd has gone insane.*

Eternal Eclipse: *Sigh* It feels good to be back here. After my absence from wrestling as of late, I haven't had time to step into the ring. And here I am.

*EE pauses and takes a huge inhale*

Eternal Eclipse: It feels so good being here! On the first ever show on PWA!!!!!!

*The crowd cheers some more*

Eternal Eclipse: Its wonderful to see all these fresh faces on Eternal Island. To me there is no better place on earth!

*EE takes a moment to ponder then looks towards the backstage area.*

Eternal Eclipse: When i got the call from Tyr that he was bringing all of the guys together i jumped at the opportunity! After months of waiting and speculation, Phoenix Wrestling Alliance is now up and running! And what better way to bring in it's maiden voyage then by gazing your eyes upon me! I will become the biggest and greatest star in PWA!

*The crowd's happy faces turn into out right frowns. Not liking Eternal Eclipse cocky attitude.*

Eternal Eclipse: Tonight, I will start my era on the right foot. The Dark Flame is my opponent later tonight. I don't know who he is. Some bum trying to make it big in the world in which I dominate! Dark Flame shall experience the toughest fight of there life! I plan to douse that flame tonight! Cause when Eternal Eclipse gets into a ring with you..... prepare to be DEVASTATED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Big Show! (Edited)
Page 1 of 1