Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Homecoming (First show RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spriorite

Spriorite

Homecoming (First show RP) Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming (First show RP)   Homecoming (First show RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

The crowd inside the newly built PWA arena are going screaming with anticipation as the lights lower and Deaf Havana's "friends like these" begins to leak out of the speakers situated around the large room. Not far into the song a shower of orange sparks begin to fall from the top of the titan tron as red fireworks are shot up from the base. A figure steps out onto the entrance ramp wearing a black hoody with the hood over their head and the fans cheer even though they're not sure who this wrestler is. The wrestler makes his way to the ring but picks up a microphone on the way. He athletically vaults over the top rope and begins to pace around in the center of the ring.

Man: Hey guys.

The man speaks in a british accent and the fans go wild as they realise who the wrestler is. The man pushes back his hood to show that he is Spriorite.

Spriorite: Did you guys miss me?

The sound of the crowd's response is deafening, so much so that Spriorite places his hands on his ears in an attempt to mull the sound.

Spriorite: I'll take that as a yes. Have you been enjoying PWA's pilot show so far?

Again the crowd's reaction is deafening.

Spriorite: Could you guys be any louder?

Spriorite pauses for a second.

Spriorite: You know what? don't answer that.

The crowd laughs at the englishman's joke.

Spriorite: I'm out here for three reasons, firstly I want to introduce myself to anyone who doesn't know who I am. I'm Spriorite but you can call me Sam.

The crowd roars with approval.

Spriorite: Secondly I'm here to remind everyone who knows who I am that I'm still around! and lastly, as you may know, The majority of us originals here in PWA have worked together in the past.

Spriorite pauses for a breath and flicks his long black fringe out of his eyes.

Spriorite: We will continue to work together ...... for you guys!

The fans in the arena explode with cheers and "woops" and whistles.

Spriorite: You guys are gonna like it here with PWA. I may even go as far as to say that you'll soon start to consider it your home. I'm certain the other wrestlers here will and I know for sure I will too, you'll see soon enough. I've got to go now guys, I'm out.

Spriorite exits the ring and begins to make his way back up the ramp to the sound of the cheers from everyone in attendance at PWA's debut show. He stops to shake a few people's hands but soon makes his way past the curtain and out of sight leaving the fans still screaming for more.
Back to top Go down

Homecoming (First show RP)
Page 1 of 1