Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

The beginning and the end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CW

CW

The beginning and the end  Empty
PostSubject: The beginning and the end    The beginning and the end  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 am

Suddenly a door begins to creek at the end of a hallway backstage slowly opening as woman with a mic walks toward the doorway. A tall sinister figure emerges from the night's darkness standing up a light above the door. Cloaked by a dark leather trench coat and pitch black shades, a dark gloved hand sliding across the top of his head to assure his hair is slicked. Upon that, he begins to make his way down the hallway only to get interrupted by the interviewer.

Interviewer: Hello, might I ask who you are?

CW: Does it matter who I am? Move aside a little girl, I mean business.

Interviewer: Well thats no way to respond, I heard there was a new guy in the roster, I assume thats you?

CW: The names Crimson Wrath, or better known CW. I've seen a few familiar faces floating around in this federation and I figured I'd check it out.

Interviewer: Hmm.. Interesting, what are your plans now that you've joined PWA.

CW: I'm only giving PWA shot, don't be going around saying I've got plans for the future here. This retched island is already disappointing me. I was informed a few old affiliates of mine from GWA resided here and feel its my duty to be of their assistance. Disturbed Demon being the first on the list, I respect no one more then the evil demon himself. Accompanied by him I found supremacy in the Gemini teg team division. He's not only a great team player but a powerful force by himself. Not far behind on my self made hierarchy comes sage. I feel like he was shadowed by Zip Logan but was great leader none the less. Though I hadn't been in their stable to incredibly long, I could tell he was the backbone of the group. I hope to see the Revolution once again dominate the ring, but I leave the decision in his hands. I haven't heard of Zip Logan otherwise he would be mentioned too. Which leaves us with Anthrax, I thought the young buck took off but I heard he was hanging around. I haven't known the kid long enough to summarize but if the Revolution returns to this pitiful establishment I'm sure he'll join the cause.

Interviewer: I heard you had a bad rep back in GWA.

CW: Somehow this doesn't surprise me, yeah I've seen a lot of disrespect over my time there but thats just how it goes. There will always be low lifes, posers and frauds with swollen egos. Chumps that deserve a proper ass whooping or even better yet...death! Now that I've returned, crimson will flow from the ring and into the dumpster. Brutalities that will make you want to vomit. I'm The Killa and I've come to unleash a wrath no one has ever seen and I assure all of you that you'll be begging for your life. Because I'm gonna tear this establishment from it's foundation!

CW spits in the camera and proceeds down the hallway as it goes black.
Back to top Go down

The beginning and the end
Page 1 of 1