Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Beginning of an era

Go down 
+6
Naven x
AnthraX
Phenom The Vampire Lord
Grayson
Eternal Eclipse
Spriorite
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spriorite

Spriorite

Beginning of an era Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 pm

The camera turns on to briefly show a fast moving character on a black motorcycle zoom past down a deserted highway, As the camera pans around we see a sign post which says "Galactic city - 900 miles" just as the motorcycle crosses over the horizon and out of sight. The camera then reappears to show the same character get off of his motorbike in the car park of what looks like a dock yard. The character dismounts then removes his helmet to show that it is none other then Spriorite! He flicks his hair and then starts to walk towards the building marked "reception". Spriorite approaches the moustachioed man behind the counter and asks

Spriorite: When is the next ferry to Eternal City?

The receptionist replies in a very heavy accent that Spriorite clearly does not understand. The man repeats himself but is just met with a blank expression from Spriorite. The man repeats himself one more time but then begins to get angry when Spriorite shows no sign of understanding.

Spriorite: I'm sorry! I don't know what you're trying to say! Sign it out or something?

The man sighs but then begins to sign out a message, Spriorite looks like he is beginning to understand the stranger.

Spriorite: Oh yeah, yeah, Alright ....

Spriorite draws a breath.

Spriorite: I can't understand you, Sorry.

The man behind the counter starts to shout very loudly and it is very clear he is swearing in some language that Spriorite still does not understand.

Spriorite: STOP SHOUTING! Damn, Do you actually want people to go to this island?

The man seems unfazed and carries on his swearing rant.

Spriorite: Eugh, what an idiot.

At this point the door opens and both Spriorite and the accented man turn their heads to the door to face the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 pm

*The newcomer in the room is none other than Eternal Eclipse. Wearing an expensive black suit and designer shoes. on his head is a black and white vibtage trilby hat.*

Eternal Eclipse: Settle down you two!

*Eternal Eclipse steps up to the desk and speaks the same laugauge as the man behind the desk. They hav a conversation for 2 minutes before he looks over to Spriorite*

Eternal Eclipse: This is Ricardo. He is from Italy. He says the next ferry leaves in an hour. So get comfortable.
*Eternal Eclipse looks over and says something in Italian to Ricardo. Ricardo smiles and replys with a happy tone.*

Eternal Eclipse: Te price of a ticket is 105. Can you afford that?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

* Spriorite looks taken aback and an angry look crosses over Spriorite's face*

Spriorite: Can I afford that? CAN I AFFORD THAT?

*The angry face soon turns to a joking face showing that Spriorite was only kidding*

Spriorite: Yeah of course I can, I'm guessing you got the same message as me? The one that said to get the ferry to Eternal City where we'll be told about some majorly epic new fed? No matter, I guess you must have. It can't be entirely coincidental that you're at the same dockyard as me out in the middle of nowhere. What have you been upto since GWA went under?

*Spriorite walks over to the wall non chalantally and leans his back against it with his right foot propped up against the wall too waiting for his co-worker to reply*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm

*Eternal Eclipse gets a pondering look on his face. He thinks for a moment then responds.*

Eternal Eclipse: You know the usual of a multi-millionare pro-wrestler. Eating at fancy restaurants, flying across the world, meeting famous people. Just the other day i had dinner with Morgan Freeman.
*Eternal Eclipse leans and looks back out the the door, down the road they came then looks back to spriorite.*

Eternal Eclipse: I wonder how many others from GWA are coming here? Plus, who set this all up?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

* Spriorite's mouth is hanging open in a shocked expression*

Spriorite: Freeman ay? That's awesome. This is embarrassing but all I did was go back home to England and carry on making my videos. I'm not THAT famous yet. Oh wait yeah,

*Spriorite steps away from the wall and begins to pace around the room while still speaking*

Spriorite: I've literally got no idea, I haven't had much contact with anyone from GWA. I'm guessing the person that arranged this would have been someone who knew us all! how else could they have gotten our collective numbers?

*Spriorite's eyes flash wildly*

Spriorite: you don't surpose this could just be Maeli trying to get revenge on us do you?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

*Eternal Eclipse begins to laugh. He continuosly laughs until he is out of breath. He takes a deep breath and began to speak.*

Eternal Eclipse: Maeli lacks the skill to come up something like this. Besides, he only wants back at you TRA guys. What he want with me? To get back at me for kicking his butt. Cause I would gladly do it again.

*Eternal Ecipse looks around the room and finds a sitting area in the corner. He finds a green leather chair and takes a seat in it. He sighs and ponders something.*

Eternal Eclipse: I think the person who sent this might be a employee from GWA. Maybe Chloe trying to re-unite us.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 pm

* Spriorite begins to walk around the room again thinking out loud *

Spriorite: (to self) Who could it be? Who could it be? Who could it be?

*Spriorite does a little skip and makes a small shouting noise but then resumes his pacing*

Spriorite: Maybe it was someone we wouldn't expect like Henry or Cerberus, Na. It wouldn't be them. I really can't think of who it could be! I'm sure someone else will turn up soon and they'll have some kind of clue as to who has sorted this all out.

OOC: Cue for someone else to arrive!
Back to top Go down
Grayson

Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Lance walk's into the building he takes of his shades and plases them in his front inside pocket of his long dark duster. He then scans the room to see who is all there. He notices Spriorite and heads toward him.

Lance: So it looks like I wasnt the only one to get a cryptic message!

Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Spriorite: No you weren't Grayson. I'm guessing by your choice of words that you have no more idea who has sent that message then us? That's a shame, There's something going on and I'm not sure about it. I don't like it. What do you guys think?

*Spriorite's eyes scan around the room from Grayson to Eternal Eclipse and back again while he waits for an answer*

Spriorite: Well?
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Outside, the weather seems to be changing rapidly. Massive grey clouds are gathering and by the looks of the lightning bolts violently slicing the air it seems like a storm is coming. Tiny drops of liquid start falling from the sky making the passengers run for cover in the waiting rooms. The rain drops fall on the windows and everyone notices that these strange rain drops are red. Some of the travelers open the windows to catch the odd rain drops, and as they're touching them they notice that this red rain has a very weird consistency... blood-like some would say.
A man wearing a long black leather hooded coat walks in covered the red liquid. He stops in the doorstep and as a lightning flashes behind him, he takes off the hood and reveals his identity.
THE VAMPIRE LORD WAS BACK!
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 pm

*Inside the waiting room Spriorite has noticed the weird weather*

Spriorite: Has anyone else noticed that weird weather?

* Both Grayson and Eternal Eclipse nod*

Spriorite: Maybe Storm from X-men has turned up or something?

*Spriorite raises his wrist and checks the time on his wrist watch*

Spriorite: There's only like 10 minutes left till the ferry arrives anyway. We may as well just sit it out here. Outside is overrated anyway.

*Spriorite reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small video camera then turns it on and holds it at arm's length facing his own face*

Spriorite: Can you guys be quiet for a second? I'm gonna film some stuff for my vlog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 pm

A limo pulls up and Sage steps out.

Sage: Just pull over there and wait until I call you! This shouldn't take long at all!

Sage then turns and walks into the building as the limo pulls out of the way. Sage steps in and looks at the people inside.

Sage: So Wich one of you Lame chumps has requested me here?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 pm

*Eternal Eclipse looks up from where he is sitting to the newly arrived sage*

Eternal Eclipse: Thats the same thing were trying to find out.

*Eternal Eclipse looks over to the ticket desk. He notices Ricardo is no where to be seen*

Eternal Eclipse: Hey guys! Where the hell did Ricardo go!?
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 pm

He lifts his head up and smiles sadistically while drops of blood are falling off his white fangs.

Phenom: Ricardo is busy knocking at the gates of hell...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 pm

*Eternal Eclipse looks up with a jolt of suprise and fear. He backs up away from were phenom is standing*

Eternal Eclipse: What the hell?! Phenom, your alive!

*Eterna Eclipse looks towards the blood on Phenoms fangs. He calms himself down to his usual arogant tone*

Eternal Eclipse: I dont see why you ad to kill him! He was a nice man. But you always did have to make a scene.
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 pm

All of a sudden, like being given a shot of adrenaline and anger and rage he rushes towards EE and grabs him by the collar of his shirt. He lifts him as high in the air as possible and as he's slowly choking him he leans forward and whispers into his ear.

Phenom: You never felt the thirst, the unquenchable thirst for blood. You never felt like you will colapse on the floor and never to wake up again unless you fed in the next few hours. You never felt the pleasure of draining someone of blood as they wriggle in pain. But i could take care of that for you!

He stares into EE's eyes and speaks loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room.

Phenom: That goes for everyone who think this is just a parade. Just say the words and i will show you how it is to be like me...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:00 pm

*Just then a distint metallic click is heard behind Phenoms head. He is surrounded by 4 big men in black suit. Each of them holding a gun up to his head.*

Eternal Eclipse: I would let me down if i were you. You never touch the rich guy. Cause he's usually the guy wth protection!

*EE wrigles out of Phenoms grasp and onto the floor. He cleans him self up and fixs his suit.*

Eternal Eclipse: Now then let im go boys.
*In a mear second the 4 men dissapear out of te room and out of site*
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:12 pm

*A flat black BMW comes racing into the area where everyone is at, it does a couple donuts and then AnthraX steps out with his aveater shades on and his mohawk waving in the dusty wind he created*

AnthraX: looks like some one wants to talk to the hotest rookie free agent

*AnthraX see all the people from the old GWA*

AnthraX: why are you guys here?
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 am

While AnthraX is being welcomed by the reunion of the other members...A sound of a Street Car roars outside....The car shines with a blue and black exterior with the words "SMOOTH CRIMINAL written on the side.....a man wearing a all black with a black jacket with a hoodie covering his head.......

The man walks in to the building and pauses.......the others look at the man wondering who it is

The Hooded man then says.......

HM: Well......Well.....Welll

The man pulls down his hood and its no other than The Renegade Naven X!........

Naven X: Well.....Hi you guys...Long Time No See!!!!

Naven look at the guys with such happiness

Naven X: so I guess we are all going to the Same place huh!!

Naven walk over to Spriorite and hugs him and greets the others......
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:04 am

*Eternal Eclipse pretnds to do a fake cough and shouts gay in the middle of it. He clears his throut and stands up straight*

Eternal Eclipse: Hello Anthrax. Hello Naven. Nice of you to join us. I see all the former GWA guys are showing up. Narrowing down our list of possible suspects as to who sent that damn message!

*Eternal Eclipse looks over to where the riverside is. A dark, thick fog is rolling in. EE looks down to his expensive looking watch.*

Eternal Eclipse: The ferry is late! What else would happen? I cant wait here any longer.

*Eternal Eclipse puls out a blackberry and dials some numbers. He puts the phone to his ear and walks outside the building. Waiting for the other end to pick up.*
Back to top Go down
Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:47 am

thunder strikes and the river turns the colour black a you can hear the sounds of a motercycle speading through the road at a vary fast pace it arrives at the dsetionation point the person on the bike seems to be a new face as everyone seems to wonder about who this person is.
Beginning of an era Ghost_rider1

Unknown Biker: well what are all you idiots waiting around for i want to know who called me here and why they did i was issued to wait for a ferry now come on i dont have all day!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 am

*Eternal Eclipse pays no attention to EOA. He continues pacing outside the building, waiting for the other line to pick up.*

Eternal Eclipse: You know. I don't know who you are, but fancy water tricks like that and your ferry is never going to sho-

*He is cut of mid sentence by an answer on the other end of his blackberry.*

Eternal Eclipse: Hey Terry! I need you to do me a favor.

*EE walks the other direction trailing off in conversation
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 pm

*Spriorite looks at the swiftly departing Eternal Eclipse with a weird look but then soon turns to everyone else in the room*

Spriorite: Welcome guys, Basically what has happened is we've all received the same message telling us to meet here in the middle of nowhere. As of yet we haven't figured out who is sending them. I'm sure that will be cleared up soon because unless I'm mistaken that's the ferry!

*Spriorite raises his hand and points out of the window where there is in fact a giant boat heading into port*

Spriorite: I guess someone should go get Eternal ......

*None of the people in the room rush to it*

Spriorite: Don't all look excited or anything, I'll go get him.

*Spriorite paces to the door and notices a pool of blood on the floor around Phenom*

Spriorite: Phenom, I know you have to "eat" or whatever you call it but damn, Did you have to do it all in front of us? I liked that guy ...... Well I didn't but you know. I'll be back in a minute, I'm just going to get my man Double E back in.

*Spriorite pushes open the door and steps outside all the while mumbling something about "crazy vampires"

OOC: Due to tiredness I wrote this without noticing that EOA and EE had carried this on but my bit kind of still fits in. anyways, onto the ferry we go I guess?
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 pm

*After a while Spriorite walks back in dripping wet from the storm. He takes off his black and red Atticus hoody and wrings it out which leaves a small puddle of water on the floor near where the puddle of blood is. Spriorite looks down at the water puddle then his eyes stray sideways to the blood puddle and he shudders*

Spriorite: Seriously Phen, not cool. I mea ...

* A beefy man walks into the room and says something in italian and then leaves the room again out through the door that leads to the dock*

Spriorite: Where's that rich kid when you need him? I reckon that guy said the boat is ready. Shall we all board?

*Spriorite follows the sailor out of the door and along the dock where the gang walk has just been placed onto the jetty. The sailor stands beside the walkway and welcomes Spriorite on board with a hand gesture which leads to Spriorite walking up the board with great care, A big creak is heard when Spriorite is halfway up the board causing the british man to scurry on board as fast as possible and away from the storm too.
Back to top Go down
Katz Pajamaz

Katz Pajamaz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

All of the sudden Katz Pajamaz runs over.

Katz:Guys! Your still here! Ugh I thought I mised the ferry!

Katz props the gymbag she has over her shoulder. She runs over to Spriorite as he is boarding the ferry.

Katz: Sprite! You got the message too! Yes! I know someone!

Katz turns and sees all of the other guys.

Katz: And I cant say I have really ever spoken to any of you guys before... in a friendly way.

Katz stands for a moment.

Katz: Well guys the ferry is ready! Why arent you moving?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of an era
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next