Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Beginning of an era

Go down 
+6
Naven x
AnthraX
Phenom The Vampire Lord
Grayson
Eternal Eclipse
Spriorite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Beginning of an era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Sage pulls out his Cellphone and dials up a number.

Sage: Yes I need the Revolution Yacht here right away.... Yes thats the location! see you in 20 minutes.

Sage turns off the cell phone and heads back out side toward his limo.

Sage: You all can take that boat if you like, But I am going to ride in Platinum Style! So Latter Lozer's!
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 pm

He gets outside and looks at the approaching ferry with disgust. The rough water seemed to rock it back and forth as it pleased, making that ride a very uncomfortable one.

Phenom: That is going to be one hell of a ride for you guys. I wish i could see your faces when this rustbucket turns upside down.

He smiles then takes off his long coat and throws it on the ground. Then, to everyone's amazement he spreads the bat-like wings he had been hiding.

Phenom: See you on the other side, boys.

He flaps his wings and starts rising until he disappears in the clouds and starts making his way towards the distant group of islands.
Back to top Go down
http://twgtips.weebly.com
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

*Spriorite gives Sage an odd look from the bow of the ship*

Spriorite: You do that! So long as we all end up meeting by the ... what was it called again?

*Spriorite pulls his phone out of his pocket and flips it open and checks something on it*

Spriorite: So long as we meet at the "eternal city docks" then we'll be ok. I think whoever has arranged this will meet us there.

*He turns around to talk to Katz*

Spriorite: I don't know about you but I'm going to find my room and have a drink. you coming?

*Without waiting for an answer Spriorite walks through the exterior door of the ship and to the inside where he disappears out of sight*
Back to top Go down
AnthraX

AnthraX

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm

*AnthraX stays with Sage and gives them the bird as the ship dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

* Spriorite watches Sage's and Anthraxe's yacht sail off into the storm through a circular window *

Spriorite: It's ok, They'll probably get attacked by some chubby samoan pirates or something.

* At this point another man walks into the room where Spriorite and Katz are and says something italian which neither of the two former GWA stars can understand. The man curses to himself under his breath and then walks out the room. Soon after the boat roars to life and begins to move away from the docks. Spriorite runs out of the door and onto the deck of the ship and leans on the railing to shout at his friends who have been left behind*

Spriorite: GOODBYE! SORRY YOU'VE MISSED THE FERRY! I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND SOME WAY OF GETTING TO WHERE WE'RE GOING. REMEMBER! IT'S ETERNAL CITY DOCKS! SEE YOU THERE!

* Spriorite backs down off of the railing and walks back inside to where Katz is.

Spriorite: Shall we go get a drink?

* Spriorite and Katz walk out of the room and down the narrow boat corridor. They check every door down the corridor until they find some double doors which they push open to find the dining room which has a bar sat on the other side of the room. Instantly Spriorite runs across the room and sits on one of the bar stools. He rings the bell to get someone's attention but noone comes. *

Spriorite: (to self) That's a shame. I don't think they'll mind if I pull myself a drink.

* He leans across the bar and grabs a glass from underneath then places it under the beer tap and pours himself out a pint. He then places that down and repeats the process. When both glasses are filled he walks back across the room and hands one to Katz *

Spriorite: I don't know if you drink beer but I thought i'd get you one! If you don't want it then I'll be glad to drink it. I'm going to go find my room so you coming?

*Spriorite takes a swig from his glass and looks at Katz waiting for her answer. *
Back to top Go down
Katz Pajamaz

Katz Pajamaz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:01 am

Katz smiles and takes the beer. She rings her hair out, making a puddle on the floor. She lifts the beer and takes a sip before saying anything.

Katz: *shudders* thanks Sprite, but a cold beer isnt helping. Just a second.

A waiter is walking by with a tray full of mugs of hot chocolate. As he is walking by, Katz takes two, the man doesnt seem to notice. She slides one across the table to Spriorite. She then picks her beer up, and pours it into the hot chocolate. She takes a sip if this too.

Katz: Much better! So, where are Sage and AnthraX? They DID make it on board right?

ooc:Sorry about length, I couldnt think of a way to continue this that didnt involve starting a conversation
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 am

OOC: Im gone for one day and it completly F'd my story line.

*Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the building still with the phone in his hand next to his head.*

Eternal Eclipse: OK! So they will be here in a few seconds. Thanks... Bye!

*Eternal Eclipse hangs up the phone and slips it into his pocket. He spots AnthraX and Sage standing by the shore. He walks towards them*

Eternal Eclipse: Why the hell are you two still here? You miss the ferry. Well if you need a lift you can follow me.
*The well dressed EE takes of his jacket then unbuttons his shirt. He pulls of the shirt revealing a tanned body with a six pack. EE un-zips his jeans and slips them of revealing a pair of swim trunks.*

Eternal Eclipse: You guys can have my clothes. My father says I need to give to the poor!

*Just then a blue jetski pulls up and EE hops on before the two can resond.*

Eternal Eclipse: See ya later fools!
*The jetski burst away across the water. Ripples appear across the water as Eternal Eclipse disappears out of site.*
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am

OOC: Sorry EE! out of curiousity what was your idea that we ruined? :L
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Naven X looks at the Revolution Yacht and smiles.....

Naven X: hey sprite......you got a flare gun?.......Im going to Shoot it at those guys.......I wanna see AnthraX freak Out!

Naven pretends to shoot at the boat with a invisible gun

Naven X: Bullseye!!
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 am

Somebody taps on Naven's shoulder and he whirls to face Cerberus Thorn.

Cerberus: It's good to see you old friend, let me guess, late ferry?
Back to top Go down
Disturbed_Demon

Disturbed_Demon

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:46 pm

*A dark smoke is regruping under all the wrestlers that are gatherd there ... The smoke blasts in the air , as the wrestlers step aside*

*The dark smoke reincarnades hiself and transformes into Disturbed Demon*

DD :Good day to you all gentilemans ! The Hell's hero has arrived !

*DD steps beside Sage and shake hands*
Back to top Go down
Katz Pajamaz

Katz Pajamaz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: DD, you are on the revolution yacht right?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm

*Eternal Eclipse glides across the water on his jetski. The water splashing in his face as he drives along. when he looks up he notices the ferry a couple clicks away. He speeds up and starts catching up to the boat. After a few moments, EE is close enough to the ferry to make out Naven X and Cerberus Thorn on the starboard deck. Without paying attention EE waves at the two. THe jetski begins to wobble and he rams into the wave cause by the boats rutter. The jetski takes off into the air.*

Eternal Eclipse: SONOFA B-

*Eternal Eclipse splashes into the water before he can finish his sentance. He bobs back up into the rushing water.*

Eternal Eclipse: MOTHER FUC-

*A giant wave engulfs Eternal Eclipse. He is unseen for a few moments. Until he is seen climbing up the side of the boat. He climbs up and over the side of the boat and lands right in front of Cerberus Thorn and Naven X. He i in a five star position and his chest is moving in and out rapidly.

Eternal Eclipse: Holy Shi- OW!

*He jumps up aad pulls a crab out of his trunks. He is just shivering cold.*

Eternal Eclipse: Is one of you going to help me!?
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Naven X and Cerberus looks at EE laughing......Naven Stops and looks at cerberus....

Naven X: Ok enough Laughing....

Naven goes to Eternal Eclipse and rasies him up.....

Naven X: No harm Feelings.....By the way thats a good-looking Jet ski You got their.....

Naven Waits for EE to reach out his hand........

OCC:back 2 u
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 pm

*Eternal Eclipse reaches out his hand to Naven and he helps him up.*

Eternal Eclipse: Yeah I guess. Ive got dozens more just like em at home.

*Eternal Eclipse looks around and becomes worried.*

Eternal Eclipse: Where am I?! Who are you!?

OOC: Thats right i'm playing a really lame amnesia angle just to make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Naven Looks Confused....

Naven X:Uhh....Its me Naven...you know....The Renegade

Looks at cerberus and back at EE

Naven X: And you are Eternal Eclipse......Im I right?...

OCC: all right Better be somethin Good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:18 pm

OOC i think you guys must be retarded? I went back to my limo to wait for the Revolution Yacht. so I wouldnt be standing by no shore? nor would i be on the yacht already as i am still waiting on it? by the way im only guessing Anthrax your in the limo with me.

Sage's phone begins to ring. so he answers it.

Sage: Age of Sage, Go! ..... Yeah your already on the yacht, good to know! .... Wait it cant dock at this tiny crappy ass port cause its to fucking small!.... Ok then we will take the limo up the coast a bit and meet you at a real port.

Sage hangs up the phone. He opens the door to the limo and notices Disturbed Demon standing there.

Sage: Disturbed glad you made it! Hop on in the yacht is up the coast a bit.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 pm

OOC: I don't know what's going on either. Everyone is all over the place? anyways i think we'll just carry on maybe?
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 pm

OCC: your right.....lets just all continue it now that everyone is going to the same place and is one ride to the destination....
Back to top Go down
Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 am

as everyone is in the boat Executioner Of Anarchy step outside and notices and black pirate boat as he walks back to the others

Executioner Of Anarchy: um guys theres a pirate boat out there and its coming towards us i think we should do something ok heres the plan i attack first as i drive to them with my speed bat and you guys join in the massacre okay?

Executioner Of Anarchy runs outside to the speed boat thats attached to the boat drops it and drives off to the pirate boat without waiting for an answer when EOA finally reaches there he climbs up aboard the pirate ship and hides behind one of the ship walls he quickily grabs a pirqate and kicks him in the stomach and throws him overboard and waves at the others where they can see through a window giving everyone the signal to attack the pirates and thwart the attack.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 am

Spriorite sees the commotion through a window then turns to the other passengers with a smile on his face

Spriorite: You're only young once right?

With that he runs to where the speed boats are moored, grabs one and lowers into the water then mounts it and speeds off to where EOA is on the pirate ship. Spriorite climbs aboard the pirate ship and shares a high five with his colleague, He then begins to walk around the side of the ship pressing himself up tight against the wall of the ship. Peeking around the corner of the ship Spriorite notices a lone pirate standing alone having a cigarette, Spriorite quickly rushes to the pirates side silently, taps him on the shoulder until he turns then instantly Spriorite leaps up catching the pirates head inbetween his thighs and twists his body delivering a hurricanrana which sends the pirate flying overboard. Spriorite gets to his feet then stands there triumphantly looking down at the pirate in the water.

Spriorite: You shouldn't smoke, it might cause you to get water on your lungs.

With that a few more pirates kick open the main door to the boat and stare at Spriorite while drawing their cutlasses from their holsters. The pirates then begin to walk towards Spriorite who is backing up towards the front of the boat. Spriorite quickly winks at his friend EOA who is peeking around the corner. EOA sees the signal and rushes around the corner unseen by the pirates who are still paying attention to Spriorite.
Back to top Go down
Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 am

Executioner Of Anarchy watches as the pirates get closer to beating Spiorite but then hey shouts "STOP" Executioner of Anarchy runs behind another wall not being seen as all the pirates scatter trying to find quickly Executioner Of Anarchy throws one off the deck and he runs kicks the other punches and finaly the last one comes but he grabs a sword and threatens to kill Spiorite EOA is not scared as he runs to wards the pirate as the pirate dosent decide to use his sword against Spiorite and he trys to swing at EOA he doges it and kicks the pirate straight in the nuts as the pirate falls knocked out cold EOA looks at Spiorite with the look of relif.
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 am

OOC: EOA = the only man that could knock someone out by kicking them in the bollocks :L

Spriorite joins in the sigh of relief but then soon realises something.

Spriorite: There was no way any one of them was the captain ... I'm going to go find him, You coming?

EOA nods.

Spriorite: follow me then.

Spriorite leads the way inside the door and EOA is creeping behind him. Soon Spriorite sees a pirate asleep in a spinny chair with his feet propped up on a table. Spriorite motions for EOA to stay back as he creeps up behind the sleeping pirate. Spriorite places his hand on the chair and then with a strong push turns the chair around which awakens the pirate with a jump, the pirate is not awake long as Spriorite soon puts him back to sleep with a killer elbow shot to the face. Spriorite turns around and winks at EOA but both ex-GWA members scatter and hide when a pirate is heard coming down the stairs loudly.

Pirate: Alright boss, I'll make sure to get him, so this guy has a long black fringe and short hair at the back? and he likes wearing skinny jeans? got it!

Spriorite realises the description could apply to himself and looks at EOA across the room from his hiding place who from the looks on his face has realised the same thing as Spriorite. Both wrestlers stay in there hiding place until the pirate walks outside where upon Spriorite springs from his hiding place underneath a desk and locks the door behind the pirate who is now locked outside on the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:21 am

Executioner Of Anarchy looks at Spiorite and opens his mouth to speak.

Executioner Of Anarchy: ok lets head up it seems form what that guy said his boss is up there although i dont think its gonna be easy to get to him.

Executioner Of Anarchy walks up with Spiorite following him as they walk without a creak when they reach up they see 10 men standing outside the door guarding the boss they quickly duck Executioner Of Anarchy grabs a stone inside his pocket and throws it too the side of the wall leaving the dumb pirates distracted as they all walk over to the rock and make a conversation about it Executioner Of Anarchy and Spiorite both sneak past them slyly Executioner Of Anarchy tries to open the door while Spiorite is standing right behind him the door doesn't budge.

Executioner Of Anarchy: i dont think this door will open without a key.

Executioner Of Anarchy and Spiorite both beat down the ten men with punches and kicks left and right leaving the men knocked out they both search through everyone one of them until they find one with the key.Executioner Of Anarchy grabs the key and opens the door and hides to the side of the wall as Spiorite opens the door and enters.
Back to top Go down
Katz Pajamaz

Katz Pajamaz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 am

OOC: If you dont mind me interupting...

All of the sudden a pirate starts sneaking up behinf Excecutioner and Spriorite. Spriorite turns, but before he can do anything a boot comes from beside the doorway, kicking the pirate in the temple. Killing him. All of the sudden Katz Pajamaz turns into the door way.

Katz: Sorry guys, I can't resist a pirate beatdown. So much kickass on one ship. Wow.

Katz looks at the door Spriorite just opened.

Katz: Ooh! Whats in here! Maybe more pirates!

Katz walks in to the ships kitchen. On the far side is a door with a skull and crossbows on it, but the room is full of pirates.

Katz: *whispering* I think I found the Captains room, but you may want to look at this.

Katz runs in and superkicks a pirate, sending him backwards, where he falls onto a table. Breaking it in half. Katz lifts up her pant leg, and pulls out her trusty baseball bat.

Katz: Guys, Lets kick some Samoan Pirate ass!

OOC: I am okay with godmoding, Just have me taking out piates and Im fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of an era
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next