Phoenix Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy wrestling federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwins and lossesTIPZ

Beginning of an era

Go down 
+6
Naven x
AnthraX
Phenom The Vampire Lord
Grayson
Eternal Eclipse
Spriorite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Beginning of an era - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 am

OOC: Ok, ok, im sorry to inturupt, but what happened to the ferry to Eternal city? You completly abandoned that storyline for this random crap. I was enjoying the ferry idea. You could have posted this on a diffrent rp.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:34 am

Just as cerberus's brain is about to explode he yells:

Cerberus: For gods sakes guys we don't have time to kill pacific islanders But first..........

Cerberus spins, leaping up while he does so and knocks a pirates last few teeth out with a busaiku knee kick

Cerberus: Now lseriously guys, lets just waste their butts and get to the city before something else happens, like a sea scorpion dragon thing or something like that

Cerberus laughs slightly as he draws his sword and begins to hack his way towards Spriorite and Katz
Back to top Go down
Grayson

Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 am

Lance walks over and gets into his car. He sits there looking out at the water. Over in the passanger seat is a folder. On the front of it says Top Secret.

Lance: I finially found him, after all these year's I finially will get to confront him!
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm

OOC: The RP was doomed anyway so we thought we'd have some fun! and I was thinking maybe us guys hijack the pirate boat as a trophy?

Spriorite is seen smashing a steel serving plate over a pirate's head breaking the plate in half, across the room EOA is choking one of the seafaring villians with his belt. A pirate approaches Spriorite attempting to blind side him but the british man is too quick and spin kicks the pirate's feet out from under neath him which sends him hurtling to the floor, Spriorite then quickly jumps up and comes down feet first delivering a deadly curb stomp. As Spriorite stands there triumphant over his downed opponent a spatter of blood jumps across the room into his eye. Spriorite rubs it out of his eye while trying to find the source of the blood and on the other side of the room he sees cerberus thorn hacking away at some meat that he assumed was once a human

Spriorite: CERBERUS! NOT COOL! I GOT BLOOD IN MY EYE!

Cerberus grunts but continues hacking away at the ex human. Suddenly there is a large bang and all four colleagues look to the source of the noise and standing atop a set of stairs was a massive door with "KAPTIN" written above it. Below this writing was none of then "The Trademark" Maeli Prince. Maeli chuckles to himself and begins to clap.

Maeli: So you've finally made it through my defences! I was hoping my romans would have put up a better defence but oh well ...

All four of our intrepid pirate slayers look at each other from across the room with the same confused look.

Maeli: I saw that! what are you guys planning? maybe you thought you could storm in here and rob me? maybe you thought you could come in and steal my wife away from me!

With that a small pot bellied pig runs out from between Maeli's legs squeeling. The pig runs down the steps and out through the door while Maeli's face changes to anguish.

Maeli: MY BABY!

Maeli's eyes lock onto Spriorite.

Maeli: You did this! this is all your fault! do you know what happened to me after you revealed my drug habit? I had to go back to my island of samoa! do you know how bad it is there? drugs are still illegal but cost twice as much! do you know how i had to get money? I had to rob people and sell my body just looking for that next fix. all of that led to me being incarcerated in a horrible samoan prison where i met these guys ...

Maeli sweeps his arm across the room seemingly oblivious to the fact that his pirate buddies are either dead or lying on the floor unconscious.

Maeli: They showed me who I really was, who I am meant to be! do you know who that is sam? DO YOU? DO YOU? DO YOU?

Maeli's accent is getting more and more psychotic as he carries on with the speech.

Maeli: WELL DO YOU? ANSWER ME! ANSWER TO YOUR LORD MAELI!

Spriorite looks taken aback as he has visible specks of spit all over his face from Maeli's little speech. He wipes them off his face then replies to the crazed ex wrestler.

Spriorite: Sure, I'll answer you. We were friends but I caught you with drugs then out of the kindness of my heart I checked you into a rebah clinic but you threw that back in my face! as far as I'm concerned we're not friends.

Maeli roars with anger then jumps down the stairs and swings a deadly punch towards Spriorite but he lands at least 5 feet right of Spriorite meaning he missed epically. Maeli corrects himself then prepares himself momentarily then delivers a life threatening round house kick which was targeted towards Spriorite but instead just strikes the air. The samoan then proceeds to grab a chair from the floor and begins to swing it randomly as if aiming for some unseen enemy. The 4 colleagues step back with a confused but amused look on their face giving the clearly hallucinating Maeli more room to play. Maeli throws the chair wildly and it just narrowly misses Spriorite who sidesteps it with calmness and precision.

Spriorite: Are you guys enjoying this as much as I am?

Cerberus, Katz and EOA all say yes in unison with smiles on their faces. The noise distracts Maeli from his air fight and he picks up a cutlass from the floor and begins to spin it wildly. Spriorite prepares himself for a fight.

Spriorite: No matter who he thinks he is fighting that could seriously cause problems!

Spriorite leaps forward to where Maeli is facing away from him and he punches the samoan in the back of the neck which knocks Maeli to the floor and makes him drop the sword. Spriorite just stands there smiling again but Maeli soons rolls over onto his back then athletically kips up from the floor directly onto Spriorite knocking him backwards on to the floor. The two ex friends grapple for a while but soon Spriorite has Maeli positioned on top of his bent legs and with great strength the british man kicks Maeli up into the air where he seemingly hangs for several seconds upside down in which time EOA has taken a running leap off of a table and hits Maeli square in the chest with a devastating cannon kick which sends Maeli shooting through the big stained glass window which is at the back of the room. EOA helps Spriorite to his feet and then the four friends just stand around with a bit of hesitation.

Spriorite: Well that was fun. what do we do now?

Katz: Hijack the ship?

Spriorite: sounds good to me! I'll steer if you guys don't mind! I'm a direct descendant of sir francis drake and so naturally i know how to drive these things!

The 4 friends nod in agreement and then leave to clear up the ship of dead bodies and unconscious pirates all of which are dumped down into the sea along with their leader. Spriorite is seen at the wheel of the ship steering it away from it's current course and towards a large island out on the horizon.

Spriorite: GUYS! I THINK I CAN SEE ETERNAL ISLAND!

The ship is seen to be shooting away sending waves everywhere but then Maeli is seen to be holding onto an abnormally large turtle for his life in the surf. Maeli whispers something in the turtles ear which causes the animal to turn around and speed off as fast as possible all the while being skitched by Maeli.

Maeli: I'll get you guys! I WILL! YOU WATCH!

Again we see Spriorite sat in the captains room but this time he is with his three pirate fighting buddies who are busy exploring the room. After searching several drawers EOA makes the discovery they had all been looking for and that was Maeli's drug stash. Inside the drawer was several hundred bags of the stuff accompanied by several different kinds of drug instruments. The guys take a step back and just don't say anything to each other until a loud voice comes through over the ships tannoy system.

Voice: This is the receptionist at Eternal city docks. Have you anything to declare?

Spriorite thinks for a while then crosses the room, presses the microphone button and begins to speak.

Spriorite: Technically yeah we do. There is several thousand's pounds worth of weed on board. It is not ours however as we hijacked this ship from a bunch of pirates who threatened us.

Voice: .......... oh, I'm sure you'll understand that we can't let you keep that when you land.

Spriorite: I do yes.

Voice: That's good, well then enjoy your stay on Eternal Island!

With that a large gang plank is placed onto the hijacked pirate ship by a complicated set of machinery which Spriorite, Katz, EOA and Cerberus soon dismount and finally set foot on Eternal island. Spriorite looks around the dock and notices that it is massive. literally massive, at least a good three acres worth of dockyard. Before he can finish contemplating the size of the docks and how big the island must be a smartly dressed italian man appears to the four amigos.

Man: If you wouldn't mind following me. Your new employer has told us to let you wait in the waiting room through here

The man points to a door on the other side of the room. Spriorite nods and then leads his friends into the waiting room where he just stands in the doorway awestruck. The room is about 30 feet tall and 15 feet wide filled to the brim with comfortable looking round benches and at the front of the room is a big stage with an impressive looking podium on it.

Spriorite: Wow, I guess we just wait here for everyone else to turn up?

Spriorite, EOA and Katz all go to the same bench and sit on it but Cerberus hangs back, contemplates something then turns on his heels and walks out of the room.

Spriorite: Oh well

OOC: We can still save this RP is everyone else can make their way to the waiting room somehow?
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

While Spriorite,katz,EOA,and Cerberus begin healing their wounds.....a unknown man came to them..

Man: Gentleman.......

The rest got got and looked at the unknown man

Katz: uhhh....Hello?

Man: excuse me...and Lady......I have a message from my boss saying where are the others

Katz: well.....their not here as of yet,but they we be here soon..

Spriorite,EE,and cerberus begin looking out at sea in search of the others....the Man Continues

Man: well.....When they arrive I was told to bring you to the Eternal City HeadQuarters..

The man Points At the Massive Bulding that can be seen fron miles away...

EOA: Hey!..I see something!...

Everyone looked at EOA direction...in sight of a object with flashing lights out at sea...

Cerberus: Is that the Boat?...

Katz:I dont know. It could be maeli with some reinforcements....

Then suddenly at flash of red light shoots from out at sea....

Spriorite: Its....A Flare Gun....Its Naven and the others.......there coming

The man begins to talk on the headset then says...

Man: I been told that it is the other members....

Katz,Spriorite,EOA,and Cerberus....runs to the port deck awaiting the others

[Then spriorite turns his head curiously...]

Spriorite: By the way...who is your boss?...

The man smiles and says.....

Man: You will find out soon enough

Last edited by Naven x on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katz Pajamaz

Katz Pajamaz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Katz looks at the oncoming ship. All of the sudden a man covered in seaweed climbs up from the water. The man is Maeli Prince.

Katz: Guys, if you dont mind I didnt get to beat this guy back on the ship.

Katz walks over slowly, then Simply kicks mealie in the temple with her steel toed boot, sending him back in the water. Katz then goes and sits down again as the other ship pulls up to the dock.

OOC: Short but sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naven x

Naven x

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

OCC: hey let me get my piece of him

As the Ferry and Revolution's boat docked in the Eternal City Port......Naven and the other members begin to stare at the island known as Eternal City......

Naven X: Wow...this is Beautiful.......Im so gonna like it Here!......

Spriorite walks to naven and taps him on the shoulder

Spriorite: hey man....where did you find that Flare gun?.....

Naven laughs

Naven X:Well on the way here I was checking the storage Facility for some batteries for the flashlight and Then I saw a black box thart said Emergency on it so I opened it to find a first Aid Kit and A flare gun....i was going to shoot it the Revolutions Boat but I didnt want to waste it so When I saw the shoreline I shot the flare in the air to let the rest of you guys know that we were coming.....
As they rest got to noticed the new Island......the man known as maeli prince once again walked in to the shore being dragged by one of his pirates......

Katz: you wont stay down huh....I guess I should just kill you ...

The pirate begins to run to Katz with a cutlass in his hands.....But with one move katz rolled to the ground and got behind the pirate and took his head and with one twist she Broke his neck and the pirate layed dead on the floor

Katz: Sweet dreams......Now...its your turn!

Katz takes maeli by the neck..then maeli shouted

Maeli: Naven...Help me!!!!.....Im your Mentor!!......

Naven looks at maeli....then he walks over to Anthrax and takes his custom brass Knuckles off his chain and runs to katz and maeli

AnthraX: Hey...bring that back you Asshole!!!!

Naven stops in front of katz and maeli...

Maeli: yeah go on hit her...HIT HER!!!!

Naven X:Katz....move!

Katz with an angry look on her face move over to the side........Then with so much force Naven hit maeli dead center in the face......and maeli flys from the ground and into the water.....and maeli's body begins to float out at sea.......

Naven X: Not Anymore!.....
naven and katz walks to the rest of the gang and give Anthrax his the bloody brass knuckles back....

OCC: Ok....now we should start getting ready to go to the HeadQuarters.....some one start off
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm

OOC: Naven, in your bit it's EOA that is with us not EE. and let's all leave Maeli alone now! he can come back and play again soon though! haha
Back to top Go down
Katz Pajamaz

Katz Pajamaz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:43 am

OOC: Lol if Maeli saw this show hed be PISSED... if this becomes a show...
Back to top Go down
Cerberus Thorn

Cerberus Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:46 am

Cerberus laughs a deep tunderous lagugh and throws his sword at Maeli's limp body, missing him by mere inches.

Cerberus: Well people, welcome to the Eternal Isles a haven from the hustle and bustle of the typically annoying outside world, I've been living here ever since GWA folded.

Last edited by Cerberus Thorn on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : decided not to completely kill him. lol, jk)
Back to top Go down
Spriorite

Spriorite

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:04 pm

OOC: Do you reckon we should PM it to him on TWG? haha, it'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Katz Pajamaz

Katz Pajamaz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of an era   Beginning of an era - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of an era
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3